Possible 2020 X3M Loaner Hack (20% off pre-incentive possible)

I was working on it for myself. I was talking about the car with my contact there since earlier this month. I didn’t think I would get it to where I wanted but, but figured someone else could benefit. Typically, if I’ve gotten a good confirmation on a selling price that’s good and I can’t benefit from, I try to offer it up on the forum.

I think someone who reached out was close to 20% off, but dealer backed off.

They have two now.

1 Like

That price ain’t going to happen on those. 16% preincentive is where they are.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I caused a demand spike. They were there yesterday.

1 Like

That can happen. I’ve reached out to people on here that I knew were in the same market and looking at the same car as me to make sure we both didn’t hit up the same dealer about the same car just to avoid this.

1 Like

Of course you caused a demand spike. What did you expect to happen ?? lol

Again, your intentions were good, but I dont think threads like this should exist. Its not fair to dealer.

And, some asshole(s) will always push too far and May damage your relationship w the dealer.

5 Likes

you’re not wrong. I was in a rush earlier to get it out so folks could jump on it.

Forgot about herd mentality. I would have done it better if I’d have heard from my contact last night or today.

As a sterling customer for my current lease, I concur. HOWEVER, they were under a different GM at the time so who knows now. I live down the street and have been eyeing one for some time now…

Edit: I know the exact car, and I’ve been in it. Wouldn’t be surprised if we have the same contact.

1 Like

I found a deal on an in demand vehicle recently. I will not mention the car, as I’m sure I’ll get a million PM’s. I just privately messaged someone who I saw was in same market and offered the deal to them. I knew publicly posting the offer would piss off the dealer.

5 Likes

Also a strategy I’ve employed in the past. Didn’t get a chance to do that this time.

Wasn’t helpful this go around, but I’m sure I’ll run into some other deals to pass on.

Thank you for sharing a great deal!

I think it’s fair to say the deal died:( and maybe I killed it. But thanks!

1 Like

They will still do a bit north at 16 and incentives. Someone will take it.

1 Like

When’s the last day this can be leased? Today?

Most likely yes, but we will not know full information until April programs release. As always, we can make a very educated guess, but the programs and banks dictate all.

:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

And the current guess is end of 2020 support today, right? Just wondering if Dealers get to know anything in advance at all.

I guess my question is if lease support truly ends March, will someone be able to close a lease deal on it tomorrow morning?

1 Like

Probably not.

1 Like

I would go against that and say yes, yes they can. I’ve seen it happen with multiple dealers, especially when it’s only a day off. Does that mean __FS will let it through? no, but that’s up to the dealer to take the risk.

1 Like

Not saying it’s not possible but the dealership is probably not gonna be incentivized after this temporary spike. As others have alluded to they have yet to see much out of the specific dealership.

$55k that is way too generous good sir.