Porsche v Broker breakout

If it doesn’t have 1000 thread count houndstooth with blood red deviated stitches i don’t want it :nail_care:

2 Likes

I want to be the first to say, can you do any better?

2 Likes

Truck is sick, seen these in person. If the taycan wasnt incoming. This would of made the misses happy😄

4 Likes

Awesome one off deal

1 Like

Striking combo & deal. if I didn’t have my RR I would hop on this. Solid deal @IAC_Scott

1 Like

$699/mo $0 das you pay shipping have it cleaned and gassed up for me

5 Likes

Post will be $699 with $10k DAS at singing soon. :rofl: but we’re all intelligent enough here to look at the effective and not the monthly… right? …right?

I’ll do same terms at $799/mo - where do I sign. No wonder you scavengers think my uSeD macan should go for $300/mo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FWIW, it is a nice build… paint isn’t my favorite but looks nice.

Some of you scumbags, and I’m using that term seriously, have already called my dealer trying to go around me.

Don’t be a loser. I put a lot of time and effort into bringing these deals to the community.

To reward all the non-scumbags, we’re updating pricing after redoing the math with our dealer, if you called them previously to skirt me you won’t be eligible :slight_smile:

47 Likes

Wow they found the dealer

2 Likes

It’s really sad that people would do this. It’s a relationship business and these deals dont come out of thin air. I’ve seen brokers teach dealers and gms how to structure deals and it wouldn’t be possible without them. Time and effort goes into this. And the morons that try to go and screw over a lease broker should be banned. I’ve been lucky to have had some sick deals in the past from lease broker deals and have encouraged friends etc. never hesitated to pay a broker fee.

6 Likes

$1,000 AH Fee.

IMG_1775

4 Likes

Agreed. I would assume many of those would be difficult to prove, however. I mean unless the dealer goes through with it AND the individual would be stupid enough to post receiving the car.

There are those of us who of us on here who like to jab in the ribs (myself included), but some things are downright distasteful. No class.

1 Like

Chance you take at posting deals on a public forum. We have been through this many times on the site. Brokers have to deal with it, or obtain private clientele these deals go through.

Sucks. How they find the car without color or specs??

How many 23 Cayenne Turbo Coupe at ~$180k MSRP with ~10k miles are in the mid-West you think?

10 Likes

It’s not hard to find. It’s just respect. Respect from us and respect from the dealers that work with the brokers. My buds a broker at a bmw dealer in north jersey. He doesn’t screw those he deals with. This is a good thing we have here. Gotta keep it going.

4 Likes

IMO, I feel like this type of deal just needs to be on some private discord. Putting it on LH invites all the scumbags.

I don’t get what the big deal is? Your dealer didn’t honor the deal, of course people will go around you. At the end of a day it’s a grand to you on one car, and for the same effort you could sling 5 Ariya lunch boxes for more money.

1 Like

I think Scott is just disappointed in LH. You know, like when you tell your puppy to not take a dump on the rug, but he takes a dump on the rug anyway. While Scott wouldn’t call a puppy a scumbag… in this case it’s grown ups on a LH forum, so he’s going to call them scumbags.

Obviously not everyone on LH is a scumbag, just the ones that took a dump on the rug.

4 Likes