Polestar 2 Long Term Rental AMA

Yeah but BSM helps.

1 Like

Always have loved the polestar gold, looks awesome on seatbelts.

well… it might, if I knew what the heck AMA means. I only know it as American Medical Association

1 Like

Ask Me Anything*

*About the Polestar 2.

2 Likes

Context is everything: could also be the American Management Association (where bad managers are sentenced to training), but we’re on the Internet so it’s

Not to be confused with AITA

4 Likes

What’s the cold start sound like on these? :wink:

But seriously, on any EV vehicle, is there a ‘start up’ time till the car is considered ‘warmed up’ or hot air is available for heat in the colder months?

Because it is electric, everything is nearly instant. Heater is like a hair dryer, for all intents and purposes.

1 Like

Range and supercharging aside…
Would you take it over a model 3? (Yes build quality included :rofl:)
PS: glad someone asked the AMA question.

Ribbons of shame.

1 Like

Is the infotainment good? Lack of Carplay noticeable?

Put the guts (motors, batteries) and infotainment of a Tesla into it and and it’d about be perfect.

1 Like

Hearing great things about the I4. Have you driven it yet? The lease numbers are horrendous though :frowning:

I4 is ok. 40i is just so-so power, 50i is great thu.

Didn’t handle as well as the 4-series does, I guess cuz of the weight? Rear seats are TINY!

1 Like

Briefly. Waiting my turn on getting a tester for at least a week’s term to give it a good shakedown.

1 Like

What version and options do you have?

How is the infotainment? The screen looks nicer than standard Volvo but assume software is same?

Would you recommend one over a standard range model 3?

o.O

I haven’t tested out the base model PS2 yet so couldn’t offer a point of comparison there.

1 Like

I had a m3 lr speed was cool your p3d obv way faster
Not interested in it for speed

I know what to expect in a Tesla

Main question will I be disappointed buying this?

Is it all around a great car?
Would you buy that polestar if you wanted an ev?
Test drive set for Sunday

I would consider the awd fully kitted if the range saw a massive improvement, like at least 25%.

1 Like