Please suggest: Looking for SUV leasing in $250/month range

Please suggest: Looking SUV AWD/FWD in $150/month all inclusive.

1 Like

This is not how this forum works.

2 Likes

Yep right here.

www.google.com

2 Likes

I wonder what people expect to see by clicking on google.com? Or on some made-up links, like ā€œhardcoreā€ or ā€œultimateā€ lease hacker from another thread.

If I had to guess it would be an AWD SUV for 150 a month all in. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 clicks and counting.

1 Like

I was with him till he said AWD / FWD. I got confused.

I have a RWD GLS 550 Iā€™m looking to offload for for $149.99 but I guess it wonā€™t do.

1 Like

Good Luck.

First of all, go the marketplace if you want to see deals that are available.

Second of all, you have a better chance having a threesome with Trump and the Pope than getting an AWD SUV for $150 all in with nothing due at signing.

You need to reevalute your standards. $150 with less than $1k due at signing can get you into an Elantra or Cruze.

2 Likes

If only it was a GLS63 AMG, PrettyBoy would take it.

1 Like

I think @28firefighter has that phrase trademarked. You may be in some trouble.

lolā€¦up to 7ā€¦

Lol. All regulars have license to use it.

Iā€™ll let someone else define ā€œregulars.ā€

Eff, missed the deadline by a week.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It seems OP upped his budget to $250ā€¦ Back to work folks!

3 Likes

Man I hear you. Iā€™m surprised he asked for $150. Iā€™ve been in the business or almost 10 years and the most common payment request is $250, which nowadays is plausible given some aggressive competition in the auto world. But even still, $250 is a lease number for most people WITH good credit. I get people requesting that with a past repoā€¦ and oh btw, with a generous $500 to put down. SMH

1 Like

SUV with good trim for $250 a month and $500 down?!?!?
Where?

1 Like

While factors that determine the lowest lease price a dealer will offer vary drastically month to month, I got a Jeep Compass Limited for $270/month (36/10) with 0 due at signing (that includes PA 9% Lease Tax).

For me, I found the best resource to see what cars were leasing for to be the Honcker app, because you can search by vehicle type, features, etc, and get a list of results of actual lease prices youā€™ll pay (unlike dealer billboards which entice with a low number but have quite a few asterisks next to it!). While you can extensively research Edmunds for MFā€™s, RVā€™s, etc for each and every model and trim level, annual mileage, and lease term youā€™d consider, for me Honcker was a great time saver to help narrow the search down, as I wasnā€™t dead set on wanting a specific vehicle and was flexible in brands/trim levels.

Iā€™m not saying youā€™ll always get the best deal in Honcker, but its a good starting point, and you just may find a price better than any local dealer will offer (I did!).

1 Like