Cheapest Lease Possible

Is it possible to get a sub $100 (or even $150) lease in the NYC area with $0? When I research online I keep see Hyundai sonata but once I click through everything, its usually a lot more or you have to put a few thousand dollars down. Can literally be any make or model of car.
Thanks In Advance

This :clap: is :clap: not :clap: how :clap: this :clap: forum :clap: works.

9 Likes

There are a lot of amazing deals on the forum, search through your area or contact a broker. Best of luck

After you research and find it, let us know what you come up with.

1 Like

Please read the forum. I think there should be a minimum # of hours reading requirement.

2 Likes

I just spent over 3 hours on here looking and could not find anything concrete or relevant to me. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

What is concrete and relevant to you? Your initial post is vague. There are hundreds of cars out there. You’re asking to find a needle in a haystack.

There is way more to leasing than just finding the “cheapest car payment.” Location, incentives, dealers willing to play ball/chasing a bonus, type of car, time of year, etc… What Joe Smith leases his Camry for in CA could be completely different from you in NYC.

Furthermore, you don’t even have the lease yet, and are looking to get rid of it in 6 months? What’s the point in leasing then? If you’re looking to flip it for a profit, that’s a rare occurrence.

1 Like

chevy post

chevys are leasing very well, try searching the dealer site

I have revised the question, hopefully it is better now

The best deals are not dealer advertisements (almost all of the time). They are a starting place. Check out the marketplace for posts. Right now Mani is working on a group buy of Encores again at $150/mo. Dealers will manipulate the numbers to make them money. Your job (or a broker’s job) is to trim the fat out of the deal.

2 Likes

Got this email today from quirk Chevy, I don’t believe what they publish on their website and they don’t lease out of state, but it’s good for laughs.

“You’ll be thinking there’s no possible way, because there isn’t!”

Just $10,000 down gets you into this lease for oneeeeeee dollar!

1 Like

If OP doesnt mind shelling flying down one way on a $35 spirit airline ticket and driving back, i will gladly add him in list :wink:

Base Fiat 500e at one point was $99 with technically $0 down, you have to front the $2500 CA State rebate which was paid back to you over 2 payments. 36/10 on a car with 87mi range.

You can get a similar deal on the Base BOLT - 125 a month with 2.5k MA state rebate down. Range is better - 220 miles instead of 87…

1 Like