Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

Are these eligible for lease transfer after signing?

100%

LH members are making a lot of ched doing that on the west coast

The tacos are TFS

@Bostoncarconcierge Can you ship out west (not CA)? Trying to find a friend a good deal on a base Rav 4 w. $0 das. I can have her reach out to you if so.

Can but I think it would make the deal not so good as shipping will be over $1000

I just wanted to let you guys know that Mike helped my wife and I get a great deal (I think) on a 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE today. He was quick to respond and answered all of my dumb ass questions. $285 a month for a 36/12 lease with 9 MSD’s. I had no idea what these were until he schooled me. Picking up the car next week. Way better deal than we got on our 4Runner 2+ years ago. Wish I had used this site then.

2 Likes

Picking up next week

2 Likes

Great color!

And all great questions. Nothing dumb about them.

1 Like

I liked the white better, but this isn’t bad. We should have got both. With the savings compared to the 4Runner lease I could afford to lease a car for myself too. I guess it’s a few more years in the tried and true 06 sienna.

1 Like

Are any of the TRD pros manual? What is the best way to communicate with you about specific vehicles? Thanks

All autos

Feel free to PM

Looking for a taco Pro
36/15k
Register in VA.

Will be traveling all day today, Sunday. Slow replies this week.

Looking to grab a Tacoma TRD Pro in white! BostonCarConcierge please get back at me!

Shoot me your details via PM please

Any idea when the 2020 4Runners will be hitting dealers? It looks like it’s one of the only ones on Toyota’s site that’s still a 2019

I don’t know to be honest

The 2020s are rolled out in waves

My understanding is, as of two weeks ago, the 2020 tacos were still not being built and are expected December/Jan.

Ahh thanks for the information! Planning on grabbing one for my wife in Dec/Jan depending on how they lease. I would grab a 19 but she does not want a key start and she wants carplay so we have to wait. Hoping for some decent deals like we have been seeing!

Blowing my brains out on a loaded cement tacoma off road!
Premium/Tech/Steps/Tonneau
MANUAL

24/12K
$222/Month + Tax
DAS: First, 9 MSDs of $250, and Reg

Broker Fee $299

New England Only

2 Likes

Damn, that cheaper than mine and more miles. I need to switch into this:)

1 Like

Many moons later!

Youve had the benefit of enjoying yours for a long time :slight_smile: