They’re supposed to per the original post…they either choose not to read, or decide not to follow the protocol for whatever reason. Some of these posts are also from ones opening “Hey, looking for X…PM me” posts as well. Rather than having a bunch of these open, they’re dumped here (like the one directly above yours), and will almost likely never get a second look.
- 2019 / Hyundai / Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
- Northern NJ
- M3/M4/S4/S5 ~750-800 for M3, $625 for S4
- 36/10 or 12
- Pretty open on specs, just no red interiors
- 2018/19 GMC Terrain SLT
- New Jersey/ Monmouth County
- Preferred method of contact: PM
- Special qualifications: 750 credit score w/ a co-signer with a 750 credit score also
I WANT THAT for my car… I’ll leave it in the back seat.
Really thinking of making this my avatar. It is unbelievable.
Sure ! and get big Eye lashes for the LS as well
Winning a Stanley Cup is a unicorn deal for NYR
Looking for Audi SQ5 Lease. I am in the Boston area but don’t mind traveling to neighboring states or shipping a car from west coast.
Color: Dark exterior, black or gray. Flexible on interior.
Trim: P+ but no S package. Close to basic P+. Carbon fiber inlays are cool though. As is the premium Napa leather.
MSRP: Around $60k
Hi looking for the good lease under $400
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type-2019/Luxury SUV(Audi/ BMW/Volvo) with tech package
- Term/Mileage-36/12K miles
- Region/State-PA/NJ preferable
- Preferred method of contact-Mobile
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)- Corporate discount, wife is a recent grad student not sure if this helps.
Credit score -800+
not sure what’s realistic,
Hopefully 1% of MSRP
Zuccccccccc will be missed
Win one for hank in my lifetime, please.
I am looking for a full sized luxury car lease in Metro Detroit Area within the next 60 days for Under $400/mo on $0 DAS (if feasible)
We are replacing a well optioned 2016 Hyundai Genesis (now Genesis G80) (MSRP $48K)
Not sure if my goal of under $400/mo all in is realistic.
Attributes of Sedan Lease:
- Looking for a well-equipped AWD Full Sized Luxury Sedan
- Sedans I would consider would include well optioned versions of following: Audi A6, Cadillac CT6, Mercedes E-Series, BMW 5 Series, Genesis G80, Volvo S90 or Equivalent.
- Target Cost: Under $400 all in on $0 DAS with MI Taxes. (or less depending on up front costs / fees)
- Term: 30 to 42 mo
- 10K miles/yr
- MSD Okay
- Credit Score 760+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan or within 250 miles
- Hyundai / Genesis Loyalty because of current lease.
Please respond/reply to me directly
Oh no I’d put a roof rack on and strap it to the top