- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type CLA or C class Mercedes can be a loaner
- Term/Mileage 36/7.5k
- Region/State We are in North Florida, but I can travel a few hours. (5-6)
Tier 1 credit
2018 or 2019 car
What is the cheapest pickup truck lease currently available? - any idea which make or model to start researching? I am open to anything. I want to lease a few of them and have them wrapped for my business. Any input is appreciated!
Tacomas and tundras. But they’re through us bank which i don’t think allows it to be leased to businesses
I will check it out. Thank you.
- Year/Make/Model: Honda Accord 2.0
- Term/Mileage 12K
- Region/State CT
- Preferred method of contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special qualifications
Looking for QX60 deals …I’m from PA…pure or luxe trim…
Looking to lease a 2016 or newer BMW/Mercedes/Audi convertible
12-24 months remaining with at least 1k miles/month
NY or Atlanta region, but if presented the right deal, location isn’t a dealbreaker and we can figure out shipping.
Please contact me via email at email@example.com
There is a C300 for $245 in private lease transfers. If CA location isn’t a constraint, it’s probably the best deal out there
- <$300/mo, SUV any make
- 24-36 months/10-12K miles/year
- SoCal / Arizona / New Mexico / Colorado / Utah / Nevada
- Message me
Hi, looking for range rover sport CPO eligible for lease, 2014-2018
7.5k/10k mi per year
Live in IL, cook county, looking countrywide
Aim to monthly payment no more than 800$ w 0 down
780+ credit score
Light color interior prefered
Range rovers are considered as well
Hello! Looking for:
- 2018/2019 Mazda CX-5 GT or 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
- 24-36 months/ 12,000k
- Cleveland, OH
- Aiming for under $325, first month DAS. 780+ credit. Prefer exterior white. Ready to sign.
Signed QX60 PURE -AWD $305 PM - Bay Area
Looking for a QX60 to replace my current QX60 lease. Still have 2 payments left on lease.
Located in NY, Long Island
36-39 month lease
Willing to put MSD to lower pymnt
Want 2018 bmw i3 Rex or i3s rex or other plugin hybrids. Audi a3 etron. No prius or bolt
3 years 10k miles
Please pm deal
Tech package everything else is optional
Usaa, excellent credit score
I am located in NJ (more toward South). Looking to lease a:
- 2018/2019 Toyota Sienna XLE
- 36 months/10k
- contact via forum/ or email in the profile
- Excellent credit. I currently have a Chevy and Toyota lease. Looking to get a new lease by the end of this month or end of year which ever gets a fantastic lease!
Leases on the Sienna suck so not much of a fantastic lease out there.
he he … well that is encouraging Cody!
had an offer of $499 with true 0 (MSRP: $40,856) … I am split between pulling the trigger (not on this) but in general now around BF or around last week Dec. which is my cut off - thoughts?
It’s hard to say. The leases on 2019 Siennas went backwards this month. They had a special MF last month and now nothing this month. Seems like toyota doesn’t care to lease the Sienna at this point. Really doesn’t hurt to wait till next month as there are 0 incentives.
- 2018 or 2019 - 7 seat- SUV (AWD) or Mini Van
- 24 months / 10K
- Detroit Michigan
- GM Supplier (GM Contractor). Excellent Credit 800. Currently leasing Nissan.
- Looking for 0 down monthly payments no more than $220 to $250.
Looking for new SUV. Thanks!
- Year/Make/Model: 2018 Lexus RX 350 with Premium or 2018 Buick Enclave Premium or 2018 Volvo XC90
- Budget or Vehicle Type: 380-450 per month
- Term/Mileage: 36/10k or 36/12k
- Region/State: Atlanta, GA
- Preferred method of contact: Message/Email
- Special Qualifications: Excellent Credit Score (around 800), GM Supplier discount, A-plan by Volvo