Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

That is an irrelevant metric. A camry can be $250 while a G70 maybe $450 and an E-tron maybe $700. You are kinda all over the place.

1 Like

Make / Model/ Package - 2019 E-Tron Prestige w/22" wheels, tow package pref but optional
Ext Color - Gray or Black
Int Color - Any
Lease Terms - Pref 24/10
Lease State - Sarasota, FL
Due At Signing - 1st month/Fees Only
Special Potential Incentives- Volvo Conquest, Costco, possible MSDs
Time Line To Buy - Immediately

Wondering if I am even being realistic here and would like some feedback and hopefully some offers.

So I was just wondering if it is possible to lease a car with thee specs this month before I really get into searching.

I want something as close to 250 a month as possible. 0 Down, just DMV and first month due at signing in New York.

I need front or all wheel drive. Looking for a vehicle with adaptive cruise control. Nav preferred but not necessary.

Thank you so much for your insight, Trying to decide whether to lease or buy used.

Greetings. Here is what I’m looking for:

1. Annual miles: 10,000 min
  2. Lease term: 36 months (flexible for the right deal)
  3. Year: ideally 2020
  4. Ideally no MSDs
  5. Cars wanted:
    a. BMW M5 Comp Pack
    b. BMW M550
    c. BMW X5
  6. Member of: USAA , Amex Plat, and Costco
    I live in Chattanooga, TN, but willing to drive or fly for the right car
    Email or cellphone (email: ajayr1@hotmail.com)
    I just returned my 2017 BMW M3 Comp Pack and will be looking to get into another car within the next 30 days.

Thanks. AJay

Greetings Hackrs,

My fathers 2017 Infiniti Q50 Sport lease is up in May (I pay $565 a month, had put $800 for drive off, 36/10, $62 k MSRP).

I have a budget of $600 a month (including tax), 36/12, minimal drive off - to acquire him a new car. He has requested an SUV this time. I have been looking at the Porsche Macan base, Benz GLE 350, Lexus GX 450, BMW X5 and Lincoln Aviator and realized all are leasing above my budget. I wanted to get your guidance in regards to what you think is best and what cars would be suitable. I am located in Los Angeles. Thank you.

It feels like this sometimes, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Have you seen the the broker sheets? I think you should be able to get GX or X5 within 600 , although the X5 may not be as loaded as you wan.t

Hello.
Looking for 2020 X5 M50i built code E42TOFHO
Has to be bulit $91245
MWM with 22 blk rims
36/10
Have loyalty and 7 trsnfrbl MSDs.
Will be registered in NY 11235
917.9458986 or atnexus00@yahoo.com
Thank you

Looking for a Subaru outback limited or ascent limited deals. Should qualify for subaru loyalty (5th subaru) program and chase financial rebate. 36th month, 10k. Current lease maturity date is May 1st.

Afternoon all

I am looking for my first Volvo mainly because of the safety and looks.

Here is my Options :

1. Xc60 inscription advanced pack
  2. 36/12k year
  3. New York / Long Island

Deleted post

Looking for a Volvo xc40 or 60, 0 down in Ohio

(SoCal) Looking to lease a new cx5 GT reserve this week for under $400/ month with $0 down ( zip code : 92078), not a current mazda owner…hit me up if this is possible

• Looking for BMW 530e (2019 loaner or 2020)
  • 36/12k
  • Northern California
  • DM here
  • Can put full MSD

Basically, I’m looking for a decent car in $400-$500 effective monthly payment range that also gets me carpool DECAL sticker in California.

Hello everyone. I have a Jeep lease expiring at the end of March and am looking for a deal on an XC90:

1. Annual miles: 15,000
  2. Lease term: 36 months
  3. Year: 2020
  4. I live in NY but can lease in NJ or CT for MSD
  5. Member of: Amex Plat, and Costco
  6. White, silver or blue exterior.

Thanks. Gabe

Hi,
I’m looking for a
2020 Mazda CX-9 Touring with premium package. Jet black on black.
36mo/12k miles
I live in SoCal. 90650
$0 DAS
I qualify for loyalty and upgrade CX5 to cx9 incentives.

Does anyone have any amazing deals? Thanks!

Looking to lease a 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 with etorque(v6 or v8) with 8.4inch touch screen.
Paint: Black, Grey, Dark Red, Dark Blue or White ok.
36 month lease. 7500 miles a year. Credit score above 700. Not ex-military or student. I am a AAA member, Sams Club Member and a Consumer Reports member.
I live in Las Vegas, NV 89103 but will travel to socal or surrounding cities for the right deal. Trying for around $250 but not over
$300 a month with all taxes included. No down payment.
Any help appreciated!
Please and Thank You!

Hi,
I’m looking for a cheap lease. My credit is great. Just need something cheap to commute. I could pay 150 with tax per month on top. No down payment.
24 month
Minnesota
If you have any available, please comtact me at poscsu@gmail.com

Thanks!

Outside of Bolt and Ionics, only if your state has EV incentives, otherwise not happening.

1 Like