Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

In nyc 11379. Looking for a leftover 2019 m5c or anyone able to get ~13% off on a new allocation order (already have dealer that offered 11% but the residual and rebates aren’t at a number I’m comfortable yet).

Able to travel to pick up.

Have loyalty, msd

@Alanc425 I would check out some of the brokers, there’s a few M5 Competitions listed.

1. Looking to lease a black/black 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude or Limited with the lighting package for $350/month; $2000 DAS
  2. 36 (or 39)/10
  3. Los Angeles
  4. please send me a DM
  5. Looking to close between now and the next two weeks

Looking to lease 2020 BMW m340i , if possible x-drive.
36/15
Miami

Want to lease in the next 2 weeks,

1. 2020/2019 / AUDI / Q7 55TFSI (3.0T) quattro, Premium Plus, Coldweather package, Black color
  2. 36 Months / 10K
  3. Tristate / NJ
  4. DM me details
    please provide Calculator link with details filled or include the details in IM
  1. Looking to lease Audi SQ5 premium plus or prestige, RR Sport HSE or higher, Porsche Macan S…
  2. 36/12
  3. Chicago area
  4. please send me a DM
  5. Looking to close between now and the next two weeks
  6. With or Without MSD’s

Looking for 2019 or 2020 F150 Limited
Ideally 24/12, but open to longer term
I’m in NJ, but don’t mind traveling a bit
Message me!
Current F150 lease, so loyalty/trade assist eligible, and AQHA member.
Thank you!

Been emailing sales managers from five different brands for a week trying to snag a reasonable lease that lands me positive equity and gets me close to 1% of the cost as a monthly payment. My car broke down a week ago and I’m shelling out $$ for a rental to get to work (40 mile round trip). SOS.

1. Any automatic make/model/year with NO sun/moonroof, prefer compact/midsize, want to stay between $210-$275/mo, biggest concern is MPG and comfy commuting (wide price range, I know, I’d love to do zero drive-off for less than $300 but for the right car I’ll forgo that)
  2. 34mo/12k (open to 15k)
  3. Dallas, TX
  4. Message/Email (whichever easier for you, email is ncwatson1982@gmail.com)
  5. No qualifications, the car that bit the dust is a Toyota in the event of any conquest incentives. Prepared to put down MSDs (can max them out depending on monthly payment).

Thank you!!

Hello I’m in Orange County, NY. Willing to travel pretty far for the right deal on an orange 2019 Stinger GTS. Lots of dealers show this car for sale for $36-39k, but end up trying to lease me the car with a selling price of $44k. I’m new here I don’t think I can receive pm’s.

I recently leased a Forte LXS and I’m under mileage, but I’ll probably try to sell that car privately.

Hello I’m in Orange County, NY. Willing to travel pretty far for the right deal on an orange 2019 Stinger GTS. Lots of dealers show this car for sale for $36-39k, but end up trying to lease me the car with a selling price of $44k. I’m new here I don’t think I can receive pm’s.

I recently leased a Forte LXS and I’m under mileage, but I’ll probably try to sell that car privately.

Hi guys,

gonna start shopping for this car. Can anyone give me an idea of what a reasonable 3/36 or 3/45 lease should be. What should money factor be? Gonna start dealing but not sure where I should start and where I should end up. Dont need one of the crazy deals that sometime get posted but never seem to really exist but something that is relatively attainable. Any help or suggestions/recommendations would be great.

Also, is it possible to post want we want and have vendors send us their deals. Curious if there is anywhere on this site that we can let the dealers out bid each other and make our shopping a little easier.

Sorry for the newbie questions,

Peter

You have good sense of humor but good luck with 0 down
I got my mother 2019 ilx 32k car for 226 incl ny tax but inceptions upfront amd thats a pure cost.
If you need a guy Ill give you one he is in Brooklyn and he is unbeatable

Anyone get into a 2020 Highlander lease? Just made my final payment n have to really start shopping. Jumping back into my research.Just curious what kind of deals people have been getting

Figure which vehicles you’re interested in, then check Edmunds for the MF and RV plus any incentives for your area. If you want to avoid doing the legwork, then reach out to a broker in your area that deals with the vehicles you want.

If you’ve not already done so, you could consider extending your current lease while you shop so you’re not under pressure. My 2017 Highlander lease was up beginning of January, so I called and extended. Up to six months, month-to-month.

Looking for range rover sport hse phev. 22102. 33/36/39 10k miles per year. No money down. Looking to lease this month. Looking for payment of 1000 a month. Please PM me if you have anything. Or email mgreenbergm1@gmail.com

Looking to lease Q50 Red Sport 400 in Ventura Ca area. Have G37 with approx -4k equity. HELP!

Looking to lease 2020 Mercedes GLE in DC/Virginia. Current e300 lease is ending May 1. Feel free to reach out please.

Anyone able to assist with a great lease deal on any of the following under $750 per month 8.0% tax built in :

2019 or 2020 executive loaner or demo DISCO HSE 36 - 60 months 10k-12k miles w/ third row - NOT chase bank ( no lease transfer option )

2019 MB GLS executive loaner or demo 36 - 60 months 10k-12k miles w/ third row

2020 MB GLE executive loaner or demo 36 - 60 months 10k-12k miles w/ third row

2019 or 2020 BMW X7 or X5 executive loaner or demo 36 - 60 months 10k-12k miles w/ third row

2020 Lincoln Aviator executive loaner or demo 36 - 60 months 10k-12k miles w/ third row

or like kind 3rd row vehicle deals …

TYVM …

Looking for any of the following in Florida, 32608:

1. Camry
  2. Mercedes GLB
  3. Genesis g70
  4. Audi E Tron

Whichever has the strongest leashackr score!

Willing to travel / ship countrywide