Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

looking for Mercedes #CLA or A220, no black in or out , Less than $300 loner is ok , looking to buy this month Located in NM willing to pay for shipping if a deal is else where

BMW lease expires in a couple of weeks

1. BMW 430i GC 2019 or 2020
  2. 36 mo./10K
  3. S. California
  4. PM or dll1210 @ msn .com
  5. Heads Up Display & Convenience
  6. Open to colors
    Perfect match is Mediterranean or Imperial Blue exterior With Cognac interior
    Would “settle” for Grey with Cognac, Red or Black interior.

Appreciate your help.

Looking for lease a compact SUV for 24 months with 10k miles per year. 2019 loaner or demo would also work. Want to keep monthly payment below 200. send me options at risri 89 at gmail

Looking for 2019 Audi S5 Premium Plus (Black on Black )
Sports package, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Black optic package
36 months/ 10 or 7.5k
Nor-cal/So-cal
Please pm. Thank you.

So here is best offer I have so far. After some negotiations he lowered the sales price but clearly made it up by marking up the MF.

• 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT HB494/357G 4dr Wgn HSE MHEV

Stock #: LA884218
Mileage: 10

33/12 zero down. > > > > 33 mo 63% Residual .00216 MF.

It’s fully loaded. 22” wheels, heads up display etc.

Thoughts? I’m thinking I ping him back at 78K to his $80K and base MF of .00116. I did some digging and it looks like it’s been on the lot since July…

Wow… Amazing how much they are marking up the MF.

1 Like

Hi. I’m looking for a 2019 or 2020 Volvo s60 AWD 36 mths/10k miles. Will consider all packages at the right price. I’m in Brooklyn, NY 11234. Message me with offers. Thanks!!!

Looking for Volvo XC90 T6 (white )
must have: Advanced Package, 7 seater
36 months/ 10 or 7.5k
So-Cal

Thanks!

Hello ladies & Gents,

I am looking for honda pilot ex 2wd lease with the following must have options nothing more or nothing less please. Due to my wife being a new driver. Plus the car will be driven by both of us. I live in socal

Most of these options are standard and I believe besides the parking sensors.

Blind spot detection
Lane assist
Adaptive cruise control
Parking sensors.

Currently in a lease with a 2018 dodge challenger sxt and lease ends 2021 Feb it is a 39month lease.
Need to get of out of the current lease with no negative equity being added to new lease.

Can put money down the less the better.

Would like to keep my lease payment 300 with tax included if lower then 300 great. Hoping to buy a house next year trying keep it under budget.

I have a 9 month old daughter and my current car and ONLY car in the house isnt practical or feel it’s safe for her for how much the car seat shakes in the back.

Please contact me for further details if this is something possible, if not no worries I understand and respect your feedback.

Thank You

Hi All,

I’m looking for some advice on what car is best to lease for around $300 - $350/month with $0 down.

Currently, I drive a 2018 BMW GC 430i with 15k miles/year for $546/month and paid $0 at signing. It was an MSport Package with an MSRP of $54k. I love my car and would love to keep it for the next 2 years, but I am trying to lower my monthly payments to save money for other things.

What car or SUV is sporty and leases well?

I am in Texas for reference.

Thanks!

Pretty tall order if you’re looking to stay bmw.

I am open to any car really. As long as it’s somewhat fun/nice to drive.

1. 2019/2020 330i xDrive - Well equipped White/BlackSilver
  2. 36/10 or 24/10 if cheaper
  3. NY
  4. pm or email : sbeniaminian@gmail.com will respond asap
  5. Currently leasing mercedes and infiniti
  1. Alfa Romeo Giulia
  2. 27 or 39months / 10k
  3. Northeast / NJ
  4. clearmetal8@gmail.com
  5. Don’t have any car in the household.

Answer my pm !!

Right? What do you think about the price?

Sorry, I didn’t see what the MSRP was or what the discount is?

MSRP 85,822. Dealer price to me of $80,601.59. Am I crazy to counter with 78 or 79K @ base MF?

1. Any Amazing Deal SUV (around the size of Lexus RX350 or slightly smaller) with MSRP 55k and below.
  2. 36/12000 Miles
  3. Houston - Texas
  4. PM me please.
  5. First time leasing a car, I have a 2010 x5 35D, fully paid that needed to be traded in as well.

Thanks for taking your time to guide me.

No, what do you have to loose? Also, are there other dealers in your area?