Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking to lease a CUV/Compact CUV
Have checked into a Tuscon Value/SEL, HR-V LX Sport, RAV4 XLE etc… fairly flexible.
Zip is 19128
36/12 term
Shooting to be at the $250 mark including tax.

Can we just focus on that I want a lease and less on the reasoning behind it? Thanks!

Looking for Audi Q5

1. 2019 Audi Q5 Prestige package, budget under $50k before tax, preferably blue/gray/silver color exterior and interior
  2. Looking for purchase
  3. NorCal
  4. catinea@me.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Audi affiliate program
    Costco

Got a quote of Costco 10% off. I was wondering if there could be something better.

Can I get some deals?

Hey all,
I’m still pretty new here so forgive me if I put this in the wrong place. I am ISO (in search of) a 2019 E-Class 63s Wagon. I wouldn’t mind a loaner but want one of those “unicorn” deals that everyone keeps looking for.
Here is an example of what I want:

I am not looking to put down MSD’s. Just low, low Drive Offs and a 2 to 3 year lease. 10K per year.
Colors preferred:

1. Black
  2. Dark gray (or that matte finish)
  3. Possibly white

Thanks Hackrs!

be ready for a 1600-170 payment even with a strong discount this car is pretty much unhackable

unicorn on an AMG? LOL

What’s your monthly budget? What does “low, low drives” mean to you? A unicorn won’t come to you, you’ve gotta give people something to work with. Just trying to help you out.

1 Like

2019 BMW 330i
36/10
South Florida
PM
New Grad, Loyalty (have a Mini that was previously financed thru BMW Financial)
Want it in white with the 19 inch rims and only beige or cognac interior.

Last time my friend had one (a demo with 1.5-2k miles, I think) his dealership sold it for a couple grand off sticker. So, good luck with a unicorn, or 1% or anything.

That looks like a shaggin’ wagon!

(minus the black wheels)

Thanks all. I figured that no one wanted a wagon so maybe there were some deals to get. I guess not but thanks for the feedback.

Infiniti QX50 ($42-43k MSRP, exterior: lunar white/chestnut/graphite, interior: wheat, heated seats, no navi)
39/10k
PA 19406
PM
VPP

Looking for a 7 seat configuration ( 2nd row captains seats).

Ideally 12 or 15k miles per year.

0 Down, of course. Willing to pay initiation fees at signing. Looking for payment 400-500 a month, including NJ tax.

other requirements: 7 seat/captains chairs 2nd row. power lift gate. AWD. Blind spot detection.

I have a 2017 subaru forester limited with remote start. Willing to have someone take over lease. 31.5k out of 36k lease. Lease expires 2nd half March 2020.

I’m looking to get X5 lease deal, I’m leasing x3 now.
Hoping to get a monthly payment of 650$/ month with zero down.

I’m located in NH. Let me know if anyone have any experience… thanks

Subaru doesn’t permit lease transfers so you’re SOL with that idea

Looking to lease another Buick to replace the lease on my 2016 Buick Regal GS (turn-in October 7th 2019). Currently considering Encore (Sport) and Regal (Preferred or Essence) to keep the lease payments low. Based in NY state and have supplier discount / early lease turn-in incentive from GM.

looking for a lease
300$ a month or lower (with zero to 1000$ DAS)
12k-15k mile a year (24M-36M)
Arizona
I want either remote start or cooling seats
white exterior and lights interior

Looking for a lease

1. 2019 BMW X3 M40i (new or loaner) with Carbon Black but other colors are fine too
    Premium Package + (Driving assistant and/or parking assistant)
  2. 10k/36 or 12k/36
  3. NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. No bmws in household
    I can do 7 MSDs
    hoping to get sub 500/month

I’m looking to buy a Honda Clarity 2019 Touring PHEV.

I’ve heard a few people get around 32k for the Touring PHEV recently, and I’m happy with that. So I could sign within the next couple days for 32k OTD.

1. I’d consider a lease, but I would probably evaluate it by how much it would cost me to purchase it at the end of the lease.
    The leases on the electric and fuel cell both look like they have great numbers, but it looks like those are special deals not available on the PHEV. Because I want to buy if I do lease a car I would like the 7500 tax credit.
    Mileage doesn’t really matter. I might drive close to 5k a year.

2. California. I’m in Northern CA but I’m basically open to anywhere in CA if it’s a good deal.

3. Message me on here if you are in my range, then we can move to email and phone.

4. Recent college grad and my last car was a 13+ year old honda. I’ve been told college grad requires Honda financing, and loyalty requires newer cars. I don’t think qualify for an special incentives.

I’d be open to a competitive loan, but I’ll also be looking at outside financing.