Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Current lease on GMC Terrain ending in March 2020.

Just curious to know if currently there are great deals on 3 row suv. Looking for a 36/12 or 36/15. All will be considered as I don’t have a particular budget. So if the deal is really good, I might not be able to pass it up.

Thanks,

What zip code?

1. 2019/ Infiniti /Q60 must be AWD in the Solar Minca color is a priority or a suv coupe or coupe in general
  2. 36 or 39 term/ 12k can do 10k miles
  3. Anywhere in NY area
  4. Can PM me here
  5. Prefer Zero Down deal, and have a 2014 q 50 for trade-in it’s in average shape,

HI all,

Looking for an SUV, around $250 do not really have any preference of the model, prefer not to go with the base model, located in the Tampa FL area

Thanks

In for my first lease deal, own a BMW so qualify for loyalty, anyone that can recommend the best dealer in terms of price and interaction?

Yes. BMW of Honolulu, Hawaii and BMW of Munich, Germany.

3 Likes

Looking to lease a:

2019 Tiguan SE or SEL
$0 DAS - 10K miles
Keep lease under $300
I’m in SoCal

Reach out to @rubbergash

1 Like

Hi Everyone! New to the forum here. :see_no_evil:

Currently looking to snag my first lease and came across this site in hopes of someone helping me get the car of my (current) dreams. Looking to complete between end of August and Beginning of November. I have a baby on the way so I want to upgrade my sedan to an SUV for safety. I have a 2017 Audi A3 that had negative equity rolled into it but saving money to payoff so we don’t roll more negative equity into a lease. Looking at Range Rover Velar but husband believes we are more in the Evoque price range. Based in PA above Philly and willing to travel if a good deal presents itself!
36-39 months, open to mileage as I work from home and hoping to stay under $650 :crossed_fingers:t3: Really don’t want to put anything down since we are coming up with $10K in negative equity to walk away from my current car. Thank you!

Looking for a bmw 440i in SoCal
24/10-15k
Loyalty can be applicable
Prefer no MSDS
CCA can be applicable
Looking for $300/month

1 Like

Lol wouldn’t that be nice?

This guy did it but with MSD
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-bmw-440-gc-m-package-321-m-including-tax-24m-10k-7-msd-zero-drive-off-first-deal/157461/43

Hi,
I’m coming out of a Durango lease (US Bank) on 10/10. Looking for the following:
Jeep GC Overland
Red/slate blue with beige interior
36/12
I’m in MA (zip 01507) and am a Realtor so qualify for the member discount deal add-on

Any idea on DAS & monthly? I want to put zero cash down (fees and dumb OK but no cap cost reduction)

Thanks!

In 2016 in the USA there were ~700 deaths from car accidents out of a population 48 million kids under age 12. Statistically, children under 1 year would make up about 8%, or 56, of that 700.

True, there are other risks besides death, but keep some perspective before you throw away $10,000 to insure against a risk that would be hard to detect even with an electron microscope.

1 Like

Looking to lease:
2020 m340i/xDrive
36/10k
Houston, Texas

Aim lower. There’s more juice to be squeezed and more dealers to bankrupt.

I think my own piece of mind is worth 10K but thanks for the stats.

Imagine what your entire mind must be worth!

Happy shopping.

1 Like

Not to mention the fact that suvs have been proven to not be “safer”. The only thing they have is sheer weight to absorb the impact from a collision.

1 Like

45243 Cincinnati