Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

looking for lease in next few days.

1. Toyota Tundra TRD sport premium with upgrade wheels
  2. 24 or 27 months
  3. FL
  4. PM
  5. Current alpha romeo lease through Ally

Oh man, didn’t even realize he had posted the same thing just 12 hours before lol!

Hi, I’m new to this. I’m looking to lease a suv awd for $250 or less/12,000 miles and $0 down.
My daughter from Texas is looking for a car to lease under $200/10,000 and $0 down.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
Joen

WTD: Unicorn deal on Jeep Gladiator Sport S in NJ. Trying to match this:

MSRP: 45660
Selling: 39660
24/12k
Residual: 72
MF: .00115
Taxed Incentives: $2K
$1,622 drive off and $267/mo.

looking for a Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD
10k miles/36m

Guys, help me out. My current lease is ending this month and I am looking to get an EV for the sole purpose of carpool sticker. I don’t care what kind of EV it is as long as its a good deal. Looked at Bolt and the lease numbers are quite high in Bay area.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

Guys, help me out. My current lease is ending this month and I am looking to get an EV for the sole purpose of carpool sticker. I don’t care what kind of EV it is as long as its a good deal. Looked at Bolt and the lease numbers are quite high in Bay area.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

Looking for a deal on the following:

1. Vehicle Type: Midsize SUV - have been looking at XC90, Ford Explorer, VW Atlas, Q7, X5
  2. Ext Color - White or Black (other dark colors negotiable)
  3. Int Color - dark/black
    4a. Options - must haves: V6, Adaptive Cruise Control, 7 seats
    4b. Options - preferred: ACC with Stop & Go, HUD, sunroof
  4. Lease Terms - 36 months, 10k or 12k
  5. Lease State - California - Orange County - willing to have shipped or fly anywhere and drive back if not too far
  6. Due At Signing - First Month
  7. Payments - around $400-$500/month with MSDs
  8. Special Potential Incentives - recent graduate (graduation outside of US tho)
  9. Time Line To Buy - Will need to return vehicle by end of March, have about 800 miles left (that vehicle is company-leased, now moving to private lease)
  10. 760+ credit

Thanks!

There is no XC90 V6

2 Likes

Looking to spend somewhere between $6-8.5k TOTAL for a 24 month lease. So with $0 down, my monthly payment should be between $250-350 (taxes included). Need something by end of this month.

1. Kia Stinger / BMW 330i (loaner/demo is fine) / Mini Cooper / Anything sporty or sexy
  2. 24 or 27 months,10-12k miles
  3. NJ but don’t mind traveling within the tri-state area
  4. PM me here or text me @ 469-334-3454
  5. 780+ credit. Costco. Amex Platinum

You’re right, thx. I guess in case of the XC90 thats fine.

Looking for March Madness monthly lease deals!
1.Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab 4x4 short bed. $240 tax included. Las Vegas, NV.
2. Blazer v6 awd. $220.
3. Equinox turbo awd. $190
Black, white, grey, dark blue, dark red/maroon ok.
Lease 24 or 36 months.
Credit score 748. In las vegas, nv.
No money down.no trade in. Not ex military or student.
Member of AAA, Sams club and Consumer reports.
Will travel to SoCal or near by cities or delivery if good price.
I guess its March Madness month so looking for those mad lease deals! Thanks!

Thread continued to here:

I paid $3K over MSRP for my Tahoe Premier Duramax…

2 Likes

Given the current market conditions you over paid but I’m sure you had to know this because it wasn’t always going to be this crazy.

I’m somewhat in the same boat

Duramax engines are still on order constraint for Tahoe and Yukon. Only 10% of all Duarmax get allocated for these SUV (most go to the pickups). Orders still take 6 to 8 months on average, if they are fulfilled at all. Even the one Duramax @Clutch offered required $1000 in blessings (plus broker fees). If you can do better, I applaud you!

1 Like

I’ve had dealerships call me, who I originally inquired with, let me know that they have diesels on the lot at MSRP.