Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

When Range Rover evoque is possible for 385$. Then there is always hope for this at 380 or 390 too :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen anyone getting a RR at that price but hey, don’t let an internet stranger get between you and your dreams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:. My friend has one currently RR and he got it via this forum.

What a RR goes for has no bearing at all on what a MB can go for.

3 Likes
  1. A same MSRP & class of BMW and Mercedes will lease very very differently. In fact, if you and I go for the same car, negotiate the same damn discount, you and I will get different monthly payments because what incentives apply to me may not apply to you and vice versa. Basically, every brand leases different and every person qualifies for different incentives. Very hard for apples to apples comparison.
  2. Programs change every month. Last month’s lease cannot be compared to this month.
  3. Any low monthly payment can be had with large down payment. On this forum, the only time I see, someone with that low monthly on RR, is with almost 2.5k in down. effectively, not the best deal in the world. If you have a large down-payment to make, I have the Golden Gate bridge to sell you.

Hello, I am looking for the following:

1. XC90 AWD
  2. 36/10 or 24/10
  3. Southeast Michigan, will travel for the right deal
  4. DM
  5. Currently lease an FCA product that is going back next month.

I’m ready to buy this week.

Hey guys. Initially were going to get a Suburban or Yukon XL for my wife this go around, but seems like that will be my new car instead. So, need to find a new lease for her as her Nissan Rogue is expiring. I hate her Rogue so looking for something else. Looking at $0 down, 10-12K mile/year lease, 36mo, 700+ credit score. In Wyoming/Colorado. Any advice on things to look at? We have already looked at the BMW X2 and Toyota Rav-4 TRD. TRD seems pricey for what it is. Thanks!

Hi all! Been reading the great BMW deals in Northeast and California. Struggling to replicate anything remotely close to it here in Chicago.

Am looking for the following:

1. BMW X3 M40i - 2019 or 2020, Loaner or New
  2. 36M/10K
  3. Chicago, IL
  4. PM here if you have a lead
  5. I qualify for Loyalty

Looking for a payment before tax in the 400s, below 600 including Chicago tax.

Hi,
Looking to get some help leasing a Range Rover in the Atlanta area. Can anyone help? Message me.

Thanks.

Hi

Tx resident looking for m550i or BMW SUV
2020 for m550i and ideally loaner for SUV (preferably X5)
El Paso TX
PM if you have any lead
Have OL code, recent grad

Cheers

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2019 or 2020 Volvo S60 T6

2. Term/Mileage
    36k/10k

3. Region/State
    Northern Virginia (DC Metro/MD)

4. Preferred method of contact
    Email/PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    No credit issues. Looking to do this ASAP.

ISO : 2020 Kia Telluride EX 4WD
Black/Black or White / Black
MSRP: Max $44k - Finance
Must have 3rd row seats ( Captain chair )

In New Jersey

Looking for Bmw 330i in Dallas texas. 10k/36. 0 down $420/month

Looking for MB GLC300 36/10 lease, 2019 loaner, SoCal area; only must have is the pano roof.
Please reach out to me if you can help! Want to secure the deal by this weekend!

Looking for someone to help with the following. Looking to wrap up by the weekend or at least by end of month.

1. 2020 Lexus RX 350 Premium with nav or luxury
  2. 12/ 36 ( or can go shorter or longer lease term)
  3. NJ /northeast
  4. Private message
  5. I have an Audi and max in household

Trying to see if we can get a Volvo XC90 for under $550 a month including tax with minimal DAS. Looking to sign last week of the month. Will also consider 2019.

1. 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum - 7 Seater
  2. 36/10
  3. So Cal (LA)/California
  4. Email/PM
  5. Current Audi Lesee

I am looking for some help for purchase of 2020 Lexus RX 350 premium with Nav or luxury.

I’m located on NJ .

Quoted 615 without nav . With only a 3000 discount off MSRP of 51400 and MF of 0.0009.
1st month down only .36/12

Side note -: tried to post in marketplace but wouldn’t allow me

Looking ASAP for 2020/2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD with Tech Pkg for 36/12K. Zip PA 19446. Color choice by preference.

1. Canyon Bronze Metallic exterior/Espresso Interior
  2. Modern Steel Metallic exterior/Espresso Interior
  3. Platinum While Pearl Exterior/Espresso Interior

(Excellenet credit)

PM me.

Good recommendation…I just leased a 2019 330 M-Sport demo from @wilso566. I got a great deal and the process working with him was very smooth. I will definitely check him out again when this lease comes due.

Hi

My friend is looking for a Palisade (preferably) or else Telluride deal in Socal (San Diego) for under $500 for 36 months 12k/year (premium/convenience/drive/sunroof packages)
He is ok to work with any broker as well. Please let me know if any deal is available or reference to any good broker who can help in getting a good deal on Hyundai/Kia in Socal (San Diego).

Thanks

P.S : I did check the broker reference thread but most of them seem to be for BMW/Audi/Volvo/Mazda. I am sorry if I missed it but I could not find anyone which has good reviews for Hyundai/Kia deals.