Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking to lease a 2019 Rav4, I have a 2017 Rav4 for the $500 loyalty. Looking for a good deal, 0 DAS, NJ taxes. Please PM me looking to get into one ASAP! 36 months 10k miles

Anyone have suggestions on which Audi dealers will give the deepest discount on 2020 S6 or S7 for a quick deal now? California. Preferably Los Angeles metro area but whatever you think. Looking for 15% off MSRP in the $90k to $98k range.

Anyone have suggestions on which Audi dealers will give the deepest discount on 2020 S6 or S7 for a quick deal now? California. Preferably Los Angeles metro area but whatever you think. Looking for 15% off MSRP in the $90k to $98k range.

Plan to order custom build. Looking for 10% off MSRP before incentives with base MF. Will do 7 MSD.

1. 2020 BMW X5 M50i
  2. 36/12
  3. Prefer TX/OK/AR/KS/MO, but can work with shipping from other states
  4. Current BMW owner
  5. Top notch credit

In search of 1 of the following. Awd preferred.

1. Honda CR-V
    Toyota RAV4
    Mazda CX-5

2. 36/10

3. NJ (08234)

4. 0-500 DAS

5. Direct Message with details

Thanks!

Anybody can recommend good deal to lease 36 (12mile/yr) on SUV (CRV,RAV4,QX60, etc.) under $400 with 0 down. Preferably AWD and Leather seats. Los Angeles area.

Hi i am serious into Leasing xc60, can sign the deal this weekend or next week, willing to pay all the broker fees upfront, can anyone help me get the lease deal?(Texas)
Thank you

Please email or text me if u can help 5127740701

Looking for a 2020 BMW X5 M50i ASAP.

• Northern California (94502)
  • 10K/36 months
  • Excellent credit.

I’m interested in leasing deals MB GLC 300 4MATIC 209

Must have:
P1 Package
Pano roof

Good to have:
Heated steering wheel
Burrmester Surround sound

Yearly Miles: 12K
Term: 3 years

Lease Amount/Month: 330-380

LOL!!

close the thread.

1 Like

I’m interested in leasing deals MB GLC 300 4MATIC 2019

Must have:
P1 Package
Pano roof

Good to have:
Heated steering wheel
Burrmester Surround sound

Yearly Miles: 12K
Term: 3 years

Lease Amount/Month: 330-380

Yeah, that’s pretty bad.

This is the “someone drop a unicorn deal in my lap” thread, right?

4 Likes

Looking to lease ASAP. Willing to pay broker fees and retainer

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Mercedes Benz CLA Sub $300 ish. Less than $300 alway better

• Term/Mileage: 7.5k or 10k. 24 or 36 mo

• Region/State: live in NM tax (5.12%); Willing to get it shipped from TX ; AZ , CO. Or others

• Preferred method of contact: pm or text 915-694-9907

• Special qualifications, none

Must have No black interiors (white and beige ok ). And with premium 1 package (1 full screen ) msd ok , loner/ demo ok

Time line to get with in the next 10days

#Mercedes-Benz. #marketplace #2020 #CLA. #MB #mercedes-benz #ca-socal #wanted #broker

#itsnothappening #dontgetyourhopesup

5 Likes

First time posting here as I am new to leasing. Looking to get a 2020 Rx350. Tried talking with the dealer but they were playing harball giving me some really bad offers. Hoping to find a good broker that can help me out! Any recommendations? Looking for a 27/10-12 or 36/10-12.

wait, do you seriously think you will be able to get a $45k car for around 350/m?

I am ready to place an order immediately for a BMW M340xi and I am looking for a dealer with an allocation. I’m doing Performance Center Delivery so I can buy from any dealer or broker in the United States who has an allocation available now. I would like to build a car to my specs and I have a defined timeframe, so I need to order from a dealer who has a current allocation for a BMW M340xi. I know the allocations are scarce, but figured it doesn’t hurt to ask. Please message me if you know someone who has one (or if you are a dealer/broker and you have one). Thank you!

When Range Rover evoque is possible for 385$. Then there is always hope for this at 380 or 390 too :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen anyone getting a RR at that price but hey, don’t let an internet stranger get between you and your dreams :slight_smile:

1 Like