Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

This thread has never failed to put a smile on my face!

Don’t listen to the haters, guys! You can get your 540i for $200/mo! Just keep on trying!

2 Likes

Looking for a Jeep Wrangler 2 door lease. Willys Package would be ideal. Willing to travel to get a great deal.

Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Prefer Manual Transmission
36 months / 10K miles a year
Willys Package would be ideal
3 Piece Hardtop preferred
Granite, Silver or Firecracker Red
Prefer absolutely zero DAS

Toyota lease in household. Not eligible for military or recent college grad incentives. Buffalo NY area. Tier 1 credit.

You’re right. “a guy can ask”. That’s the tag line of this thread.

@trusted_hackrs suggest renaming this thread to “a guy can ask”… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is a joke right?

1 Like

Is anyone looking to lease out of a convertible? I’m in the hunt for a 2nd car and would love to assume a lease on a nice German A5/S5/SLC/C300/E400/430i/440i convertible

I’d amend that to “a person can ask”

1. Year/Make/Model: 2018 Audi R8 coupe
  2. Term/Mileage: 24mo or 36mo 7.5k or 10k
  3. Region/State: SoCal
  4. Preferred method of contact: Message/Email

You interested in Giulia Ti Sport? $400 / month w/o tax.

Looking to lease an Audi eTron in the SF Bay Area. Please let me know if you’ve leased one before or have any available (along with a rough estimate of the numbers).

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  • 2019/Volvo/XC90 R-Design White/Black/Grey with advanced package + polestar or Fully equipped (air suspension, upgraded sound system, and more)
  1. Term/Mileage: 36/12k
  2. Region/State: Virginia 20105
  3. Preferred method of contact: PM
  4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Have A-plan code.

Got these if you’re not against driving to NJ. Will have updated numbers tomorrow.

looking for a good deal on

Toyota rav4 (loaner is fine) or
Nissan Rogue (loaner is fine) or
Mazda CX5 (loaner is fine)

0 down
24/7.5k to 36/7.5k
zip:11756

1. BMW X3 (under $500) or X5 (under $600)
  2. 36 months / 18k miles a year
  3. NJ
  4. DM or email
  5. New to bmw

Looking for a 2020 MB E350 and paying CASH. Contact me for build info.

Paying cash for a vehicle will do nothing in terms of getting you a reduction in price…think about it, financing is one of the most profitable arms of the automotive dealer business. It’s fine to pay cash, but don’t tell them you will be doing so up front.

4 Likes

Looking for great deal:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 Tucson Sport AWD (if you can do better great)
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10
  3. Region/State MA
  4. Preferred method of contact PM
  5. Qualify for Hyundai Loyalty
  6. Score: 800+
  7. Exterior Color: Blue/Grey/White/Silver

I live in Denver, CO. With the help of this website I previously scored a 17 Tacoma ORDCLB lease for $320 a month ($350 w taxes) 36/12 through TFS, but sold the Tacoma back to Toyota for $100 more than payoff after 2 years and 30k miles.

What’s the beast deal to be had right now? I’ll need something by the end of the week and want to bring numbers to the dealer rather than beg for a good price. I’m just not sure if TFS or Ally is the way to go for another 36/12 lease.

Thanks for all your help as usual!

Looking for a lease price of around $350/month with $500 down…

1. 2019 Chevy Blazer - RS Trim - Red, Black, Gray, Blue with driver confidence package 2
  2. 3 year - 36K
  3. Dallas Texas Area - 75035
  4. Please direct message me
  5. Currently on a lease with 6 month left. Even value when appraised at deal for trade in.

Hi all, any recommendations are appreciated. Here are the stats:

1. Any year lease / monthly <$250 (tax incl) / no trucks/large SUVs
  2. 24 - 36mo, 12k mileage
  3. California - Southern
  4. PM or email
  5. Graduated 3 years ago, used to own an acura, work for large company so maybe employer deal on EV