Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for a 2020 MB E350 and paying CASH. Contact me for build info.

Paying cash for a vehicle will do nothing in terms of getting you a reduction in price…think about it, financing is one of the most profitable arms of the automotive dealer business. It’s fine to pay cash, but don’t tell them you will be doing so up front.

4 Likes

Looking for great deal:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 Tucson Sport AWD (if you can do better great)
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10
  3. Region/State MA
  4. Preferred method of contact PM
  5. Qualify for Hyundai Loyalty
  6. Score: 800+
  7. Exterior Color: Blue/Grey/White/Silver

I live in Denver, CO. With the help of this website I previously scored a 17 Tacoma ORDCLB lease for $320 a month ($350 w taxes) 36/12 through TFS, but sold the Tacoma back to Toyota for $100 more than payoff after 2 years and 30k miles.

What’s the beast deal to be had right now? I’ll need something by the end of the week and want to bring numbers to the dealer rather than beg for a good price. I’m just not sure if TFS or Ally is the way to go for another 36/12 lease.

Thanks for all your help as usual!

Looking for a lease price of around $350/month with $500 down…

1. 2019 Chevy Blazer - RS Trim - Red, Black, Gray, Blue with driver confidence package 2
  2. 3 year - 36K
  3. Dallas Texas Area - 75035
  4. Please direct message me
  5. Currently on a lease with 6 month left. Even value when appraised at deal for trade in.

Hi all, any recommendations are appreciated. Here are the stats:

1. Any year lease / monthly <$250 (tax incl) / no trucks/large SUVs
  2. 24 - 36mo, 12k mileage
  3. California - Southern
  4. PM or email
  5. Graduated 3 years ago, used to own an acura, work for large company so maybe employer deal on EV

Looking for 2019 Aston Martin DB11.

36mo/7.5k miles
Loaner/Demo/New doesnt matter.
Color: white preferred strongly.
Only driveoffs (1st payment/title etc)
Would happily pay better than typical broker fee for $1500 a month or there about.

Located in Vegas, but can buy in Cali & Oregon as well (properties there). Would prefer Oregon for the lack of sales tax.

Up your budget by a minimum of 150/mo, and likely more being in TX. You will be looking a long time for a 350/Mo 45k Blazer RS at your current expectation.

1 Like

Looking for:

2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
4x4 Long Cab
12k/36
NorCal

Would be happy to take a look. What’s your zip code?

1. VW Tiguan AWD SE or SEL
  2. 36mo, 12k mileage
  3. West - Utah / Salt Lake City
  4. PM or email
  5. Current lease on Jetta ends December 2019, open to shipment

Any 3rd row lease hacks in the Midwest Chicago area ?
Palisade, Telluride, X5, etc ?
Looking to buy this month or in November.

Thanks !

Hello,

In the Troy, Michigan area.

Leased a camaro 3 years ago and the msrp was 63k, monthly payment being $615 with tax.

Contacted them again since my car goes back in a few weeks. Basically the same car but new model msrp is 45k and they want $800 a month! Just doesnt make sense.

Any sport or luxury cars in my area that max payment would be $600-$700? $1000 down fees and such. Very open minded on select cars just not the challenger or charger. Please PM for deals. Thank you.

Competitive and 700+ credit score

I am looking to lease a 2020 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Edition. Can someone pm me?

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
  2. Term/Mileage 36/12
  3. Region/State NYC
  4. Preferred method of contact Message/Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) None

Hi,

In the SF Bay Area.

Leased a VW Jetta SE 3 years ago for 130 a month with lease protection.
Now they’re asking for 200 a month for the S model!

Very open minded to most cars, gas or partial EV.
Minimal DAS preferred.
Please PM for more details.

Thanks

It makes complete sense. Incentives dropped, residuals dropped, sales prices increased. Could be any of these three factors

$45k car, $800 payment. Still doesnt make sense.

2 Likes

Looking for 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata lease

One of these is unlike the others…

1 Like

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type : 300 MONTH SEDAN LUXURY IDEALLY
Term/Mileage 24/12 OR 36/12
Region/State FL BUT WILLING TO DRIVE TO EAST OR MIDWEST
Preferred method of contact EMAIL
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) 700 SCORE, MILITARY ,

Currently have 2 vehicles financed looking to lease a 3rd as a daily driver, with a budget of 300 per month and no more then 3k out of pocket. No specific brand or model in mind just looking for a nice sedan