Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Do people answer these? I’m an Illinois leader as well, wondering who to reach out to on luxury suvs

1. KIA Niro EX or any other compact SUV/SUV
  2. 12K miles per year / 24 or 36 months
  3. New Jersey 07626
  4. PM
  5. Grad student, Conquest

Hi all,

Looking for:

1. Ford Transit 350 XLT extended wheel base preferred.
  2. High millage so finance would be a better option.
  3. NY/NJ
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type Looking for lease on 2019 Toyota Prius XLE
  2. Term/Mileage 36 month/ 12K miles annually
  3. Region/State South Florida but will travel anywhere in state
  4. Preferred method of contact Message me on the site
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) No loyalty or other special things will apply to my deal. Looking for a lease with just first month, tax and tag up front (will be transferring my current leased car tag).
    My Volvo S60 Inscription lease is due back on September 21 but I could return it earlier if the Toyota is a great deal.

I think people get reached out to if they have reasonable expectations. For the people saying they want a BMW for under $150, yeah they probably won’t get a response.

1 Like
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type 2019 Audi Q5 premium plus with cold and hot weather pkg flexible with color or Mercedes Benz 2029 GLE 350 4matic with ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel
  2. Term/Mileage 36 month/ 15k miles annually
  3. Region/State New York willing to travel to NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact Message me on the site
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) I believe none. Ready to sign when good deal comes along

Looking for Atlas 2019 SE New York, 7.5k Miles a year, ready to sign

Hey all,

First time poster, long time follower.

Looking to lease a 2019 or 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Manual)… Trying to get an idea of what a good deal would look like in Southern California (LA Area). Please attach MF, RV, MSRP and selling price.

$0 due at signing.

Let me see your deals…

Thanks!!

Looking for a minivan, any of the major models, 10k/36, sign and drive, cheap as possible–no options.

Hi Everyone!
I have reached out to a couple of brokers on here, and everyone has been incredibly helpful steering me in the right direction. I’m Looking for some help or advice, and a lease. I do have a trade-in that I am slightly underwater on, I don’t want to sell it separately like at a Carmax or Vroom, I’d prefer to just trade it, I have cash to put down to mitigate or eliminate the negative but I’d prefer to just roll everything together instead of doing 2 separate transactions. I’m ready to buy at any time

I’m looking for a 2019 Volvo XC60 R-Design T5 or T6, but has to be AWD. Preferably with advanced pack. I would like a 36 month, 12,000-mile lease. I’m out of Pennsylvania, and willing to travel to get a car. I can be reached on here or by email, if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank You !

You are not going to get fair value on your trade by bringing it to a dealer. Our deals are losers for the dealership, a trade allows them to make money back. Ultimately, you will wind up more underwater than you started.

2 Likes

Try @okboye at Annapolis. He has one loaded $59k T5.

Ok here’s my list. Gotta get something by December for the wife. She said she would take any of the cars below.

1. Telluride SX
  2. Palisade Limited
  3. 2020 4Runner Limited
  4. 2020 Tundra Crewmax
  5. Volvo V60 cross country
  6. Volvo XC90 (loaded)
  7. LR disco w/ power 3rd row

Looking to be 450 or less. Preferably in the 300s. Zip 37922. MSD’s welcome.

Tell your wife it won’t happen.

13 Likes

I know this is leasehackr but looking for a purchase.

Lexus nx300 with comfort package

Let me know

1. 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium Eyesight Package
  2. 36 Months/12k miles
  3. Tri State New York
  4. Contact through forum
  5. College grad, current Subaru owner

Looking to lease only Crystal White.

Thanks in advance!

looking for a BMW 330i in white or Blue Metallic,

1. recent grad, no loyalty.
  2. east coast
  3. interior: no mocha, beige is better. others are fine.
  4. more tech packages are welcome. Live Cockpit Pro
  5. upgraded sound system is better.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Guys been browsing for a few months now in need of a car to secure private parking spot

1. Any 2019 demos/loaners/New BMW X3 or 3 series actually want a A220 or 5series but but my budget $500 with taxes.
  2. 36/10 24/10 if better deal
  3. BRONX N.Y
  4. PM for cell phone
  5. My last lease was 7 years ago so I dont qualify for anything.
  6. Tier 1 credit 780 ???

I reached out to a couple of brokers not sure only got response from one I need a car by next Monday to secure parking spot thank you guys in advance for your help/feedback

Hey there,
I’m new to this forum and looking for great lease deals in Seattle area. Honda Civic or BMW 3 series would be perfect. Also open to other options if you guys have any recommendations. Thanks in advance!!

Ready to lease now

MB c300
White on black
Amg night package
36/10

Message me please! Thanks