Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Is it possible to get any BMW (loaner ok) for around $300 a month without loyalty (Yes Conquest and excellent credit) and little or no money DAS in or around NY metro area?
I can pay up to 7 MSD’s.

I’m going to say no in general without loyalty.

Maybe (MAYBE) an i3…Could you qualify for corporate maybe?

You can barely get an Altima or VW Passat for under $300 a month…

Looking for:
Nissan Rogue S AWD
36/15k per year
Chicago area
PM here
Looking for $0 DAS or first month due at signing or close to it

I have a current Rogue S lease that is ending October 9th. I am not seeing much in the way of Nissan deals posted on this forum recently in the Chicago area. Does anyone have any tips, or leads I should follow? I am going to keep researching the forum here, but I was thinking with the holiday weekend coming up now might be a good time to look, not seeing anything posted here though.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW M340ix; $575/month, first month down. Must have driver assist, Vernasca leather, Harmon Kardon and M Spoke wheels
    Would also do an M4 or m550 for $750/month, there are still some 19’ M4s around.
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months/10k Miles per year
  3. Region/State: Maryland
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM for phone number
  5. Special qualifications (conquest, USAA, could find an OL code I’m sure, excellent credit 810). Could trade my 2016 S6 (made last payment) however the auto KBB offer was below residual $43k, it has almost 30k miles and the is mint.

Thank you!

Looking to get 3 cars in Seattle area with zero down(MSD is okay) for 24/10 and 36/10. Would love to get some help.

1. SUV - x5/x6/gle 43 coupe/ q7/q8 6 cylinder with a sporty look m or s line packages dark interior.

Max budget 550 without tax

1. m2/m3/m4/550xi/z4 m40i/rs5 sportsback/sq5/e53/c63/gle 43 coupe/cls/a7/cayman or boxster s dark interior

Max budget 700 without tax

1. 340xi/440xi/540xi / A5 sportsback / S4/ c43/ c300 4 matic / e class 4matic - dark interior

Max budget 550 without tax

Please pm for any questions.

Thanks in advance.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 BMW M340i, first month down, $650 Must have driver assist, Harmon Kardon and M Spoke wheels
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months/12k Miles per year
  3. Region/State: Florida
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM for phone number
  5. Trading in my Dodge Charger 2017 scatpack w/nav.

I would love to know what your expectations are for this…

1 Like

Im looking for guidance as to what I should be looking for under $250 all in no money down.

My preference initially was a Kia Niro but I read here that Kia/Hyundai doesnt usually lease well.

Are there vehicles of similar size that can meet that price point? I see something like the Buick Encore has had good deals in the past. Crosstrek? HRV? Is the price point just unrealistic for a car this size in general?

To make matters worse Im in AZ and will only travel to Phoenix, Prescott or Flagstaff. Apparently AZ is a terrible place to try and get a good lease.

Hey everyone! I’m about to go in on my first lease and I figured as it’s getting closer to labor day weekend this might be the time to pull the trigger.

I’m looking for a Honda Clarity Plugin 36/12 (I truly don’t care about the year, I figured a 2018 would be cheaper but from browsing dealerships I don’t think they have anymore of those on the lot so I’ll do 2019). I’m in the So-Cal area, Los Angeles but willing to drive to certain areas to get a good deal.

From browsing the LH forums I’ve seen people during the summer '18 months getting really good deals so I know they definitely exist I just can’t seem to find anything close to those on dealership sites. Looking for something sub $225 with $0 drive off (or at little as possible: first months + registration e.t.c)

I graduated in June so I qualify for the grad incentive. Feel free to shoot me a PM or just reply in this thread if you have any leads!

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for one of the two cars listed below for a $0 down 36 months 12k or 15k miles lease. Car will be registered in MD, zip 20852. Please feel free to PM if you have a good deal going on.

1. 2019 BMW X3 xDrive 30i or M40i, open to all colors and flexible on options
  • Must have: Premium Package, Driving Assistance (or Plus) Package
  • Prefer to have: Dynamic Handling Package, Acoustic Glass, Harman Kardon Sound System, Wireless Charging
  1. 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 R-design or Inscription, open to all colors (but red) and flexible on options
  • Must have: Advanced Package
  • Prefer to have: Air Suspension, Heared Rear Seats & Heated Steering Wheel.

Thank you!

How about a Chevy Equinox?
You should be able to get a $28k MSRP equinox for ~225/mo with zero drive off.

1. 2019 BMW X3 M40i Loaner or Demo
  2. 10k miles per year / 36 months
  3. New Jersey 07650
  4. PM
  5. No Loyalty. Conquest Qualify.
1 Like

1.2019 BMW 640i x GT New or loaner
2.10k miles per year / 36 months
3.Southern CA 90621
4.PM
5.Loyalty Qualify.

Hi. In Illinois looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. 36/12 or 36/10. Prefer blue or silver. Don’t currently own a car so no conquest.

Hello Everyone.I’m Looking for cheap lease for my dad, he has 2009 Toyota Corolla type S and want to get him new car. Wanted something around $150 per month range.Should I look into Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Accent, Honda Civic. Any help would appreciate it.
Thank you

1 Like

Looking for BMW X3 2019 lease 36 months/10K miles, with or without MSD. Looking to close this this weekend in San Diego area.
Exterior- white/Gray
Pano roof
Interior - Brown/Black interior
heated seats
Blind spot indicator
Phone integration package.

1. Any loaner or Demo (or new - does not matter)
    From compact SUVs to Medium SUVs - as long as its compact to medium SUV, I do not care about the manufacturer

2. 12k miles per year / 36 months

3. New Jersey 07626

4. PM

5. BMW Loyalty. Conquest Qualify. + Grad student

I’m looking for the cheapest one. Looking for something sub $350 (include tax) with $0 drive off

I need one ASAP and in a hurry.

Curious what your thoughts are on whether this is possible in the state of Texas, given the 6.25% sales tax. Maybe with some labor day deals + any manufacturer tax credit?

1. Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
  2. 12k or 10500 per year 24 or 36 months
  3. San Diego 92056