Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hello everyone i am new to the forum looking for a 2019 BMW M4 Competition. I have been researching the forum looking to see what discounts and programs are available. Recently went down to my local dealer and i was quoted $1000-1200 monthly payment on a $84k msrp M4 with no discounts or programs available apparently. Any advice or knowledge of any bmw programs or incentives in the Los Angeles area? Thank you

No one will do that based on your previous post of trying to do this for $400/month.

Do some research and learn what is in your budget.

This isn’t a magic forum.

3 Likes

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
BMW 430 or 440i Gran Coupe
Term/Mileage
36/10
Region/State
Ohio
Preferred method of contact
email/PMs/text

Looking for a white one with the coral red interior.

Aiming for around $400 a month or better

Hello! Looking for the following deal:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - Mercedes Benz C300 Coupe
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/10
  3. Region/State - FL
  4. Preferred method of contact - email, DM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - Loyalty

Would prefer one that is lunar blue w/ black interior, but open to any other color as long as the interior is not red or that dark brown.

Looking to be at $550/month, 1st month and inceptions DAS.

Thanks!

Hi, looking for the following:

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 BMW 3-series, 4-series, 5-series, X3, X4, or X5
Term/Mileage - 24 months / 12k per
Region/State - West Virginia, near Pittsburgh, PA
Preferred method of contact - DM
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - No loyalty, no recent grad, no competitive lessee.

Prefer true sign-and-drive, but can pay MSD + broker fee up front. Flexible on vehicle. Would prefer around $350-$400/month (would go higher for right vehicle). Loaners okay.

Thanks!

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2019 BMW 330i xDrive
Term/Mileage - 36/12
Region/State - Chicago, IL area
Preferred method of contact - PM, email
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - Corporate Sales Program (through my job), OL (ultimate driving experience, expires Aug 29), USAA

Excellent credit, prefer $0 down. M Sport, track package wanted. Flexible on color and other packages/options. Relocating to IL in early July, so not looking to obtain until after that point.

Wanted Range Rover evoque nyc nj ct area

Hi, looking to lease a car in the near future. Was recommended to come to this forum for some help.

Was wondering the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for:

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4, 36m/10k and zero down.
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 V8, 36m/10k and zero down.

Zip code 10605

Is anyone able to replicate or get close to the BMW i8 unicorn deal? If so, message me privately.
Located in NY will go to NJ CT PA.
Thanks

I am looking for a 2019 BMW X2 M35i (Ext - white/black or grey / Interior Black) - Flexible on options

Term - 36/12
Region - PA
Preferred Method - PM
Special Qual - Loyalty

Excellent Credit - 800+

Looking to pay sub $400 (Sorry for the 360 typo) mo (tax included) with no MSDs and first month/fees DAS. Loaners are an option too.

You might, MIGHT be able to get an X2 M Sport in that budget, but you’re not getting anywhere close to an M35i without putting a ton of cash down for $360/mo.

Majority of this thread is a joke

2 Likes

True, but I prefer when lease seekers at least state their budget so brokers can know if they’re being realistic or not. For every guy asking for a Velar under $400, there can also be someone who wants a 3 series at the same price. But without them stating their budget and showing that they’ve done any homework, brokers wouldn’t even know.

1 Like

Lmfao 202020

1 Like

Sorry for the typo - it should read 400 not 360. I have played around with the numbers and with incentives/lease cash and some luck, the calculator says it is do able. My intention is not insult any brokers, my apologies if I did.

It can say that 500 and it’ll still be impossible. @gc2a is correct. This thread is a joke.

I think you’re still $150+ away.

1 Like

This thread is great at drumming up empathy for dealers and brokers. Yeesh

1 Like

How many wanted posts are you gonna post?? 1 a day?

@Bostoncarconcierge Can you help this guy out already

1 Like