Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Find another dealer or get less options. This is pretty easy stuff.

Again, why do people laugh or even mention the first quote they receive. You will be offered a unicorn deal simply by emailing and requesting a quote. Who cares what the initial quote is. If you want a certain deal lay out the terms how you want them (be realistic) and see if the dealer will do it.

Also incentives change tomorrow so really no point in even contacting any now until the new incentives and terms are known.

Are you posting all these offers just for fun? Keep them in one thread, I’ve already moved your other post to Help Wanted.

Looking for:

1. 2018/2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE
  2. 36/15k
  3. Michigan

Hello All

I am looking to lease or purchase GLC Coupe or X4 or velar (for less than $400 monthly I’m willing to pay tax and fees up front preferably no down payment.

Can anyone help?

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint, but you ain’t getting any of the cars listed anywhere close to 400/month :rofl:

1 Like

Does he want the front half or the back half?

4 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Mid-sized sedan (Sonata SEL, Optima S, etc.)
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k/36
  3. Region/State
    NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact
    PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Toyota, BMW, and Infiniti in family.

Looking for $200/month with only first month DAS. Desired features include; Apple/Android, push start, Sirius, Blind spot, rear/front warning.

1. Convertible BMW M4 with Competition Package
  2. Term/Mileage: Flexible
  3. Region/State: California
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Can pay drive offs+ max MSDs up front.

Hi
Looking for Volvo XC 90
36/15K
NJ
Costco

Looking for X4 or GLC 300 coupe?

I’m in NY/CT/NJ area

Please send me the BEST prices

I’m open to loaners as well

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 BMW 330xi w/ M Sport package, remote start, premium package, parking assistance package, adaptive suspension (preferred Harmon upgrade)
    Exterior: Alpine white with black interior

2. Term/Mileage: 36/12K

3. Region/State: OH

4. Preferred method of contact: PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): BMW loyalty

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type:

2019 Toyota Highlander SE preferably, XLE can be considered.

AWD a must, night package is not a necessity

Exterior: Blizzard white preferred, must have black leather

1. Term/Mileage: 36/12K
  2. Region/State: FL
  3. Preferred method of contact: PM and can provided phone/email
  4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Dont think I qualify for any at the moment.

VG credit score

Looking to replace my 2018 Hyundai Sonata that was totaled, managed to get a check for 5K after payoff. I wish I could have made a deal last week but I was on vacation. I would have waited but wife needs the second car for work.

What kind of car are you looking to replace it with? What kind of budget? Location? Gotta give some kind of detail.

need a sedan or small suv, loaner/demo is fine. my monthly budget is 250-300. I am in Baton Rouge Louisiana. Can drive out of state for a good deal.

Looking for a 24 or 36/7.5K if possible.

Currently also leasing a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
2019 Chevy Colorado (LT RST w/ convenience package + trailering) or (Z71 w/ trailering)
Term/Mileage
36/12
Region/State
Miami, FL
Preferred method of contact
email/PMs
Special qualifications
grad student, current chevy owner, great credit

Aiming for $270/mo w/ zero due at signing

Hello everyone i am new to the forum looking for a 2019 BMW M4 Competition. I have been researching the forum looking to see what discounts and programs are available. Recently went down to my local dealer and i was quoted $1000-1200 monthly payment on a $84k msrp M4 with no discounts or programs available apparently. Any advice or knowledge of any bmw programs or incentives in the Los Angeles area? Thank you