Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Don’t you have to be an employee?
NVM just saw you can join the mustang club
Thank you!!

1 Like

@IAC 10char

Make and Model : BMW 228i or X2 (would consider a loaner)
• Color: I’m flexible
• Extra options : Base
• Miles & Lease: 10/36.
-Excellent credit

Just got off lease on a '19 Cadillac XT5 so ability to also buy out my lease would be a plus.

God damn, there’s a 6k difference nearly. 73k to 67k :money_mouth_face:

Hi guys, I’m looking for:

Make and Model : Nissan Z
• Color: Blue preffered
• Miles & Lease: 10/36 or Financing
-Excellent credit

Check with @Bacons_C.C

Hi does anyone know of any incoming new 2023 Corvette Z06s either ones that are coming prebuilt or any build allocations. (Willing to put deposit on a vehicle even if a size able markup within reason). Open to any colors just want to get my hands on one of the earliest ones.

Hello all! First Post here!

My lease on my 2020 GMC Sierra Denali is ending in around 9 months. I’m sure like many I am way under my miles on the truck so I’m hoping that plays in our favor.

I’m looking to find a Cadillac Escalade or the ESV model. I’m not sure how the market is going to be in a few months, but I figured I need to start looking now. We just recently moved to FL and I am unfamiliar with the dealers in my area. I went to the local Cadillac/GMC dealer and the sales persons was really unhelpful and kind of an ass. I get GM Family pricing.

I’m also interested in GMC Yukon Denali or the XL Denali.

Thanks for the help!

You will have a real hard time finding a dealer to offer a Escalade at MSRP right now, nobody is going to take family pricing unless your family is the GM of a dealership. For the popular or any in-stock models, markups from $5K to $10K are likely. Your best bet is to find a MSRP dealer and place an order, but even those dealers are known to add tack on packages in the F&I office, it could be 6+ months to get one. Overall, it’s not fun buying an Escalade, you kinda just need to open your wallet and pay to play and not worry if you got a deal or not. I just went from a 2020 Sierra Denali to a 2023 Tahoe Premier because I couldn’t justify the extra for the Escalade.

I would suggest reaching out to @Clutch or @AutoCompanion – they have been known to have Escalades every once in a while. If you want some MSRP dealer recommendation, you can DM me.

3 Likes

Looking to lease below SUVs:

GLB35 any year, demo ok
2020 - 2022 GLC 43, demo ok
2023 Subaru Ascent Onyx Limited, demo ok

Credit: Excellent
DoS: 3k
Miles: 15k/36
Color: No preference

1 Like

@rubbergash may be able to help on the Subaru front. Have you checked his marketplace thread?

1 Like

I do, the 2023 model is very new and hardly has any deal for now.

What would you consider as a deal on the GLB35 and GLC43?

1 Like

Hello, looking to get into a kia sportage hybrid sx prestige model-AWD. Located in the midwest but okay from picking up anywhere. Would prefer black with red interior, but very flexible! Hoping to connect with someone! thank you in advance!

Hi all,
Looking to lease a pick up truck this month. What is the best rates going around? Not looking to spend to o much as well

@AutoCompanion has some Frontiers for a good price you are looking.
Since you didn’t specify any numbers of what you want to spend.

1 Like

I would start with marketplace and see what the brokers have available there. Numbers have been good on the Frontiers as mentioned when looking at 18 month leases. Tacomas generally have favorable numbers as well.

We will probably need more information from you to really help nail in recommendations, but again, start at the marketplace and try to dial in your ‘wants’

Hello - looking for a BMW X3 M40i with the below specs. NJ state.

Must haves:

• Color: Brooklyn Grey Metallic or Dark Graphite Metallic
  • Wheels: 21” V-spoke

Nice to haves:

• Premium Package
  • Leather seats
  • Remote Engine Start
  • Harmon Kardon surround sound

You can order one from brokers depending on your region

1 Like