Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Wow ok, you know good negotiators or broker I could go on my behalf?

Try @Jrouleau426 he is a broker with great reputation.

1 Like

Guess I’ll will have too

Kia is almost always better to buy vs lease. Message me and I’ll price it both ways.

Jim
215-359-6836

I want a 2022 Nissan Altima SV in White without any of the dealer installed crap and I was wondering if anyone here was able to find any dealers in Socal that would be willing to do under MSRP with Buy Rate. 10K/36M

Thanks

Looking to lease or buy a Honda Civic Si or Touring (ordering is fine). Want to buy at or back of MSRP. Any brokers in Southeast, East, or Central US with access to this? Will be trading a 2022 Toyota Tacoma Limited. Located in TN.

looking to buy a 2022 or (place a new order for a 2023) lexus nx 350 f sport very well equipped/nearly fully loaded
Preferably black on red or blue on black
NYC

I have a friend looking to buy/lease an Audi RS Q8 any brokers (in the South preferably) have a connection?

Looking for an allocation on an M3 Comp - in FL, thank you.

If I have a warm lead on a car in dealer’s inventory, would a broker be able to help me negotiate the adm lower?

That’s not typically how the process works. It would be better to tell us what vehicle your after to determine the feasibility of what your asking for and a little context.

Have you scanned the marketplace section on here for the brokers / dealers and their spreadsheets to get an idea of where the market is on certain vehicles.

Looking for a broker for Subaru who will ship to TN. Interested in WRX. Can lease or buy.

1 Like

Check his thread if he ships @Dany1122

Looking for 22-23 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Altitude or Limited model. 36/12. Located in CT 06461.

@Benedetto help

Looking for sub 500 lease or 10%+ off msrp financing of a truck for winter Tahoe trips. Obviously needs to be awd and leather seats. Located in NorCal but can pickup in socal or ship if math makes sense.

I live in the Los Angeles area and am looking to take over the lease of a BMW 3 series or Audi A4. Two years ago, my friend leased these cares for about $400/mo. When I look on the lease trading sites, the same cars are $600/mo+. Presumably, most of these cars were leases before interest rate hikes and chip shortages, so why are they so expensive?

Hi Everyone,

Was considering a mustang lease (ecoboost).
Are there any decent deals out there now for NE (NJ specifically)?
Looking at 10k for 18 or 36 months.
Not returning any car or trade in.
Haven’t found anything in the regular forum sections, so hope it’s OK to raise the question here.
Thanks!
Edo

Driving Ford GIF by MotorTrend

@AutoCompanion has a dealer in VA. Check if they do Mustang deals.

1 Like

Looking for lease on gmc sierra . Any deals please pm me.
I live in New York but wont have an issue to pick up the car in Jersey if need be .