Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Any suggestions on a good Toyota broker would be very helpful! Looking for a new hybrid Tundra 1974 edition with the TRD package. I know it’s a hard find, but would like to get into one ASAP.

Thanks!

@Jrouleau426 is your man

If it wasn’t 3k over MSRP for out of state customers I would’ve done it right away.

It’s gonna be a very long wait to get that at msrp

“I want it asap”

I’ll pay 1k over MSRP, but that was for in state customers only.

What region are you in?

Midwest, I live in Ohio. I got no problem traveling to get one either!

I recently joined a FB group about roadtrips in our home state of 45,000,000 square miles.

1 Like

I am located in MA and looking for the following vehicles:

Lexus NX 350/350h
Lexus RX 450h
Venza XLE/Limited

Looking to buy ASAP but can wait up to two months

In black, white or titanium rush metallic, but can’t find any.

If you are a dealer and can sell/lease one in Florida, please message me or reply to this post.

My daughter looking for a 2023 Mini Cooper 2dr hard top base or S model.
Any good lease deals . Looks like msrp starts at 28k
She wants a Beetle but they only available used with lots of mileage and pricey to buy.

Edit: Region Midwest, IL

Probably not. You’re likely going to be better off financing it.

1 Like

@aronchi would know. Think he works with that brand

1 Like

Start with putting an MSRP deal in to the calculator with correct MF and RV and see how much monthly you will get.

1 Like

Getting better monthly payments if goes with Financing. Lease numbers are real bad.
She will have 2 options get a new Mini even electric mini or get a decent mileage Beetle.

Definitely she will be Financing. But looks like they need to be ordered just like other cars nowadays. Not much in stock. Think Mini SE the wait is more since its electric. Not sure Electric getting the EV rebate or not in 2022 or 2023?

I know it was the title of your previous post, however since it was moved to the “wanted”
Section you need to let people know what vehicle and region or where your located.

1 Like

The wait would probably be shorter now since there are no federal tax rebates (it’s not made in North America).

1 Like

In that case if no rebate I might pass on it too.
Might stick with ICE.
There supply line is really slow due to Ukraine and some Chip shortage. Plus taking 2 to 3 months just to cross the pond into Georgia. Think they came faster 200 year ago. :upside_down_face:

Do not get her a beetle, some of my friends had them and bought them solely as they are ‘cute’ cars, but they have their issues. You’ll be better off with something else in my opinion.