Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

If anyone can get me this under $350 effective I will sign ASAP.

Lease is ending on a 2021 Durango Citadel. Thinking about buying it but would prefer to lease a new SUV for a similar payment ($670 per month). Need towing ability of 7000+ pounds. Any deals to be had out there?

I’m looking for the best lease deals on electric vehicles (EVs) in the Atlanta, GA area. My ideal budget is under $200 per month with $0 down payment.
Even i’m open for small suvs (TAOS etc) too.

So far, I haven’t had much luck finding anything that fits those criteria. Are there any specific models or dealerships in Georgia with current promotions that I might have missed?

Any recommendations for specific models or dealerships with current promotions would be greatly appreciated & Any recommendations for brokers or other resources would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Tags: GA, EV, 0-down, broker, lease-transfer

$200?

Nissan Leaf

Sorry, that was a typo. I’m looking for a car under $300. I haven’t tried the Nissan Leaf because I’ve heard it’s not comfortable for tall people (I’m 6’2"), so I haven’t test-driven it. I’m looking for a car with better comfortable, Power, safety features etc.

$300? Nissan Ariya Engage, Hyundai Ioniq 5 SE, Chevy Blazer EV (But you need to have a Bolt to achieve the lowest price)

What about Id4 Pro? Taos SE??

That is going to be really tough with Georgia taxes.

1 Like

Check out this thread. Atlanta area hacker went next door to AL and got this deal on a Blazer EV:

Now I understood thanks for sharing it

Why don’t you list which vehicles meet your towing needs?

Look in Marketplace what do you see?

1 Like

Need a cheap vehicle for wife’s commute. Under $300? EV Blazer or whatever works.

1 Like

Neither under $300. Taos is roughly 400 and that’s assuming you get a nice 8% off.

I don’t see much deals for Atlanta region/ GA.

That means you need to shop out of region.

1 Like

I’ve recently moved to the States and I’m new to the options available, so I’m currently exploring them.

Look in the surrounding states’ Marketplace for Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Chevy etc.

Hi - looking for a Baker/Dealer to assist with a Hyundai lease in Midwest area.
Please share any info you may have on this.

Thanks!

You’re on the wrong forum if you’re looking for a baker/dealer…
Chocolate Dessert GIF by HuffPost

2 Likes