Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

(post deleted by author)

@EugeneBMW you need to register on LeaseHackr as a vendor in order to solicit business.

2 Likes

Oh ok gotcha

Looking to lease a gas car for under $200/mo with minimal DAS if possible a mid $1XX payment would be better, located in CT willing to travel to NYC/NJ/RI.

Found a few Elantra’s and Trax’s but dealers drop the ball on communication

Any good deals on a Honda civic hatchback? Los Angeles here.

any help would be appreciated on this.

I’m not sure many (if any) gas cars will get you there, depending on how you define minimal DAS.

Have you used the LH calculator to put together a target deal for the Elantra or Trax? Given the lease programs and incentives you qualify for, what type of dealer discount would it take to get you to your target?

i think an elantra se is 199/mo @aronchi has them with just inceptions due at signing

You should really define a dollar amount instead of this ambiguous “minimal DAS” whatever that means.

Remember, ambiguity never works in your favor. Either you overpay or you waste a lot of time with unrealistic expectations. It’s like the 1% myth.

We have a Forte 24 month lease available with inceptions DAS in the low $200s, our Northeast deal sheets are based on NJ tax but you can update your zip in the posted calculator links to update for your taxes.

If interested, you can click “Get this Deal” on the calculator in the sheet for the car you want, or you can submit an inquiry below and my Kia rep Nathan will reach out to assist.

autoninjas.com/contact/leasehackr

-Matt

Wanted: Taycan Sport Turismo / Cross Turismo
Trim: 4S/GTS/Turbo
Color: Not Red
Miles: 15k
Term: 12m

Looking for a Q5e or Q3 in TX, 36 mo term at under $600 with max MSDs, $0 down. It would only make sense if the store is passing on the tax credits.

Looking for a 2024 Cadillac Lyriq by the end of 2024.

• Trim: Tech, RWD
  • Color: Not red
  • Millage/Year: 7500
  • Term: 24 or 36
  • State: WA

Hello,

Looking for EQE500 SUV Lease. 60523. Black. 10/12k miles. 0 down. Ready to go.

Looking for a Lease deal in the Midwest for an SUV @illinois @midwest @Leasedeals

What are you looking for? We do BMW in Chicago with a side of a few other brands we don’t advertise.

I am looking for an SUV Deal. I am open for any brand, preferably hybrid

I also live in Midwest (IN). It is hard to find a deal for EV in this region.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of brokers who advertise doing business in the Midwest. I am in Indiana as well.

1 Like

Wanted: Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo or Taycan Cross Turismo
Mileage: 15k
Term: 12m