Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

My last try!

I want this deal in norcal. Have struck out myself. Willing to pay the typical broker fee on top if anyone can get a dealer in norcal to match this:

2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD
24/12K Lease
MSRP: $48,964
Sell Price: $45,341
Lease Rebate: $10,000
Residual: 72%
Money Factor: 0.00196
Drive Off: $5,999 One-Pay / Single Pay Lease Program

Looking for the best offer on BMW M340. Preferably leasing, Idaho or Ilinois

1 Like

Have you tried working with one of the brokers in the Marketplace?
FWIW, that deal you posted from another member was probably a one-off deal, so don’t expect to get the same deal.

Looking for a Q8 e tron / Q8 e tron Sportback with premium plus trim.
36/10k or 36/7500
I have Costco
Live in Chicago

Looking to lease **Sportage Hybrid Sx Prestige or PHEV X-Line Prestige **

1. Year/Make/Model: 2024 Kia Sportage Hybrid Sx Prestige or PHEV X-Line Prestige
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/12
  3. Region/State: NY/NY /PA registering in 18324
  4. Preferred method of contact: DM
  5. Other request: Can put MSD up to 7,000 and would love to get car as soon as possible so prefer instock unit > in transit > custom build.

I am ready to lease anytime!

Wanted Audi E-Tron GT

36 month lease/10k miles a year
In CA, will travel around the west of the US

I have priced out leases, but I know what they were going for earlier in the year and late 2023. If anyone has a killer deal on one let me know. I passed on 10k down with all drives off and $899 a month on a MSRP of 125k.

Live in Michigan and currently looking for an E450 cabriolet and hoping to snag an awesome deal on a 2023 model.

Looking for white exterior and beige interior but open to other options for the right deal.

Please reply with any leads/deals! Thank you!

I thought someone would never ask…

There’s a dealer in MI that has one for $349 a month with just first payment DAS but it has brown interior. Probably doesn’t fit your spec.

8 Likes

This dealer in IL also has a loaner/demo 4Matic that should be a good deal.

https://www.knauzcontinentalautos.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-Lake+Bluff-e1a7459a0a0e0a906720eae7e379c719.htm

Sounds too good to be true lol.

Thank you!

This dealer only does cash out of state deals.

Man that dealer sucks…

Just out of curiosity - may I ask what you would consider an “awesome deal?”

(I’ve been surveying the hard top and can’t get the monthly under $1100.)

I don’t understand dealers logic when they enforce such rules, I’m pretty sure their inventory is overflowing

Looking for an A5/C class/4 series loaner. Color doesn’t much matter as much as lower payment.

Have AMEX/Costco/Sam’s, bmw/mercedes loyalty if needed.

Hope someone gets this brass hat. Tired of seeing only lot rotted EV’s get leased. No previous owner!

https://www.bobbyrahalmotorcar.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-AMG+E+53-Wexford-f231fe130a0e084d62ef4da6468cbca4.htm

2 Likes

Hackrs! Is there anyone here that deals with Genesis? Looking for someone to assist with the new 2024 Genesis G90.

bet you could get a BMW 760 for cheaper though

Any broker can handle lease program at BMW glendale CA loaner car. Please contact me.