Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Thanks Max. Agree I get the same sense reading through posts. Was just hoping perhaps some EOY deals preferably on loaners might get a good price with not massive difference in effective payment but that could be wishful thinking

There’s just too much of a gap to be made up by small enhancements of discounts. The GLE and X5e deals might be some of the worst in the history of LH.

Identified a potential desired model build for a 2024 XC90. Looking to understand who can assist to provide pricing and options. Here’s our desired build below. Located in Central Texas and want a new lease.

Model: XC 90
Year: 2024
Trim: Ultimate / B6 / 7 Seater
Exterior Color: Black/White
Interior: Black Leather

Can you recommend brokers/dealers that could help land a great deal?

1 Like

Try here:

Following as we’re in the market for an XC60 but no luck in finding a broker in Texas on here.

1 Like

Hey All, I’m helping a friend that is looking for a Toyota Corolla Crossover Lease. She has been a Toyota loyalty customer since 2011. Can anyone help me or give advice how to find the best deal? Tricks or Tips? Any brokers that deal with Toyota? Thanks!

This is a bit of a weird wanted ad but my wife and I are basically for a nice family suv (doesn’t have to have a third row but has to be bigger than our cx5) in Colorado around 750-800 a month for 36 months 7.5k

We have tried local brokers and dealers and basically have found nothing of interest in that price range. Does not help that there are very few brokers in the area. Basically just looking for any broker who can provide some service to Colorado and has some good deals

Only real must have is AWD and non-cloth seats…

• Dream Car would be a Xc90 or IX or Q7 (all seem about 200+ a month more than we want as I cannot replicate any of the pre-negotiated deals on this site IRL)
  • Lexus 350 may be an option and may lease around that (other than the dealer who wanted 1000 a month for a premium)
  • Trying to avoid Kia and Hyundai (our current Hyundai has been broken into too many times so I am bitter) but am open to cars that are not as luxurious…

Anyway, if anyone services Colorado and has some good deals feel free to shoot me a DM.

Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for a BMW broker in Ohio.

Target Vehicle: 2024 BMW Xdrive 28I
dp: 2000-4000
Monthly payment: around 500
preferred color: White or black
interior: Brown or red
yearly mileage: 10K
incentives: new graduate + lease credit

here is the best quote i got from the dealer right now, i dont know should i take it
BMW: 2024 X1 xdrive28I
MSRP: 46895
selling price: 45895
total discount+rebate: 2000
doc fee: 225
gov fee: 16.25
capitalized tax: 1678.17
acq. fee: 925
gross cap cost: 48723.17
cap cost reduction: 1000
adjusted cap cost: 47723
paid by customer: 767.22

dp: 2000 monthly: 631.62 (after tax
dp 3000 monthly: 602.20

should I take this deal or not?

I can save you quite a bit with our midwest dealer, I think 500 might be a little low of a target price with tax considered but we can certainly do a lot better than this.

is it in Ohio?
i can do pick up within 3 hours of driving, cause i dont wanna pay for delivery. do you have any quotes or information share with me? thanks

Did you just call me at 2am?

11 Likes

yes…i am sorry cause i saw you r still replying my topic, so i assumed you still availble

Any dealers out there offering MB G63 '24 build slots without (or with a low) markup/market adjustment?

Thanks in advance! SoCal or anywhere

1 Like

What’s the deal you’re trying to get?

Looking for a deal for leasing a mini Cooper SE EV or an Mercedes eqb 250/300 for commuting in Seattle area. Any brokers dealing in WA?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/USA-NATIONWIDE/BMW

Mazda CX90 or Nissan Pathfinder

I would like to take delivery of a well equipped 2023/2024 BMW i4 by 12/31. Located in Georgia. Open to exteriors other than white/orange and any interior other than black. Laser light option preferred. Thanks!

@Jrouleau426 is your guy!

1 Like

Is he located in LA or close to it? @Jrouleau426

Prob won’t be worth shipping to Cali. I can get them for msrp there