Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for the following Lease, no trade-on, happy to pay broker fee.

1. 2023 Santa FE PHEV SEL or limited, white or silver color only.
  2. 36 months /10K
  3. NY, Long Island
  4. Text or email,
  5. Costco

Looking for a KIA broker in Arizona, Lease. Thanks

Assuming $2k down that’s not happening unfortunately. Anyway you can see pricing for yourself in the Marketplace

Looking for lease offers, potential trade-in, happy to pay broker fee :slight_smile:

1. 2023 or 2024 Kia EV6 Wind AWD; dark interior preferred
  2. 36 months /15K
  3. Portland, OR
  4. Costco member if helpful
  5. Excellent credit

Please message me. Thank you for the help!

I am currently in New Jersey and I am looking for an M3. Does anyone have deals? Thanks

Lucky to find one on lot still but allocations for orders are easier to get if shopping around but MSRP with marked up rates is the norm.

If by deal you mean ordering one at MSRP, yes, I can help.

3 Likes

Looking for a 2023 S Class. PM if you can help.

In NJ but purchased my last jeep from Kate Morris who used to be at courtesy jeep. Now that she moved on has anyone found a reasonable dealer that works with affiliate pricing in the area?

Please flag or move if not appropriate for this forum…Ty!

mstainback@ourismancars.com

Or check the broker listings.

2 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type:

2024 BMW X4

1. Term/Mileage:

36-42 month lease / 10k miles

1. Region/State:

Southeast / GA but open to shipping vehicle

1. Preferred method of contact:

Email and text

1. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.):

Mitch @ Ourisman, maybe Ashley Ryan @ Chapman?

3 Likes

Will pay $500 finders fee for anyone that knows a Ford dealer willing to get around $700 a month 36/15k on a truck similar to this build.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/f150/config/summary/Config[|Ford|F-150%20F-150|2023|1|1.|502A.W1E..PAZ...SS5.96W.863.195.53A.CCAB.43V.AWD.99D.43C.477.588.779.U52.U57.U99.]?intcmp=vhp-bb-fbc

In Dallas TX. Looking to Lease Acura MDX or possibly Mazda cx-90. Need a Third row with LATCH anchors.

Required Features: Heads up display, and some sort of driving assist package. So on longer drives we can have the car steer assist.

What do you recommend? Any good brokers to contact?

Check the marketplace. All the info you need is there.

Looking for EVs in socal area with minimum 250 miles range.

Total cost under 13K (monthly or one pay), 36/10.

Thank you.

Edit: Need free EA charging as well (2 yrs or more)

I have Kia Niro EV thats VERY cheap today

Does it have to be in ohio?

I have been in contact with a couple of brokers but they don’t seem to have access to any 2023 Summits. Don’t currently have a car so looking to find one urgently. I’m located on Long Island in NY. If anyone has seen or heard of any good deals I’d appreciate it if you could PM me! I’m not sure if there is a specific place on here to post this but thank you in advance for any help!!

No, I will travel no problem