Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

2023 RAM 1500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 5’7’ BOX (would prefer 6’4’)
Looking to lease 36 or 42 mo.
2-3K down, with a 2006 Chrysler 300C Trade-in
Can anyone help me get the initial down?

Here is the window sticker and calculations…

What state are you in?

UT, but can pickup in the west. Ship if east.

Closest would be @Clutch

His post a few days ago

I was pricing one of these and it was around 5xx with no trade in and minimal down

Better to sell your 300 locally
The ram has a lot of incentives and low money factor
You could probably even get a Laramie
Good luck

Yes I have been. He’s been great, we are waiting for inventory, thought I would keep asking around. Thanks for the help!

Looking for a Lexus NX or IS lease in Chicago area. In a current lexus lease. Thank you!

How does this look when you plug it in the calculator? Do you qualify for employee discount?

Hi, I am looking to lease/finance a new 2024 AMG GLE53, want to know if there are any brokers out here that can help score a good deal on one of these in Tucson/Phoenix area? Thanks!

Located in North Jersey.
Looking for…
2023 BMW X3 M40i
Brooklyn Grey
Don’t have a preference for interior color
36/10
Ideally no MSD/down payment
Looking to get this car ideally asap (I understand these are pretty scare to begin with - looking for exactly this or the closest thing to it.)

The TCO will most likely be far superior to purchase/finance a GLE53, but the payment will be brutal either way. It would help if you could narrow down where you need the vehicle to be located.

I’ll have to reach out to the dealer to see if I qualify but money factor is really high…

I’m thinking about picking up an 8 series coupe or SL Mercedes in the next couple months.

No rush if any brokers have lease numbers for the following cars in zip 06460. I don’t have BMW loyalty. I currently have a Ram truck and an older SL500.

36/10
SL55
840x drive

Coupes with the bmw not the grand coupe.

I am looking in Tucson/Phoenix area. Also can the car be ordered from an out of state dealer and directly shipped to my local dealership in Tucson from factory?

Looking for a SoCal Porsche broker. Interested in a Macan or Cayenne.

Thanks!

Looking for 2023 mb glc 300.

Looking for EV SUV with an outstanding deal, low or none DAS and $400 to $600 monthly.
36 months, 7.5K miles

MUST BE AWD, I’m based in WA, I can driver 2000 miles to pick up.

Models Ordered by preference:

1. Tesla Model Y
  2. Mercedes EQS
  3. Mercedes EQE
  4. Volvo C40
  5. Nissan Ariya
  6. Audi Q4
  7. Mustang Mach-E

Hi all, I’m in Texas and looking for a lease on MDX A-spec or a XC90 B6 - 12k 36m 0 @ signing. Looking to close the deal within two weeks. Thanks for any help or leads.

Hi,

I am looking for 2023 M550ix.

Lease: 36 months / 7500miles
Loyalty - Yes
Must: park assist, executive, shadow pack, and 19inch wheel

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get a new Prius at MSRP? I’m in SoCal. Thanks!

Hello Hackrs,

My current lease on a GMC Sierra Denali is coming to an end in July. My wife and I are looking at options we are well under on mileage we are currently at only 23k on a 2020 truck.

We are wondering if there are any lease “deals” or offerings on a BMW X7. We are currently in FL, and are willing to ship the new vehicle.

We are also open to hire someone to negotiate the agreement as well.

Thanks everyone!