Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

The SUVs look decent to me, as a non-SUV person.

It’s the sedans…

1 Like

Like the rest of the world, looking for a compact crossover such as CX-5, RAV-4, etc. Primarily used to commute with some stop and go driving on the interstate. Not worried about brand. Will drive about 10k per year and can pay a lot of the lease cost up front at signing. I live 45 minutes south of Seattle, Washington. Are there autobrokers for this sort of thing in this state?

Desires:

• Good value
  • safety
  • adaptive cruise control
  • AWD would be a plus

Thank you in advance for any help.

Check for brokers here. Both of those are cars that should be getting financed compared to leased since they hold their value well and are pretty reliable.

Yeah…about that…don’t.

Don’t pay like ~45-50% of a car’s selling price just to rent it for 3 years.

This segment is one to finance. Look at the obvious ones such as RAV4, CRV.

But the segment slightly below that is only marginally smaller and is often the same size as the previous gen RAV4. Look at Corolla Cross, HRV, Seltos, etc etc.

Can any brokers get me a 2022 base black or grey 4XE today in the low 400’s - 400 DAS?

I’m in Louisville, KY and would drive up to 250 miles for pickup.

If you need more info DM me.

1 Like

I figure I post here since most of you brokers have a relationship with a bmw dealership and could probably get a better deal. Been shopping around the internet and found a few. Looking to purchase for under $52k

1. 2020-2022 bmw m550i xdrive
  2. Finance with under 40k miles
  3. NY but willing to travel or ship
  4. Message
  5. Loyalty and military
1 Like

Your username is in conflict with your message, but I have a CPO M550i that fits the bill… Will message you.

Need Mercedes EQS 4matic sedan 20% OFF BEFORE INCENTIVES 450/mo 24 0R 36 MO/15KMI 5 K DOWN MSDS MAYBE THANK YOU RICH

While we’re at it:

Need BMW M8 COMP 20% OFF BEFORE INCENTIVES $999/mo MAX 36MO/10KMI 3K DUE NO MSDS THANK YOU

6 Likes

Lol!! I’ll take 5 of them.

2 Likes

Looking for any of the below, wife and I are in the market for two cars:

GC 4xe base for under $600 month
GC 4xe Overland for under $700 month
EQS SUV for under $950
EQE or EQS sedan for under $700
MY24 X5 for under $850

I am in Florida but I am willing to pay for shipping. Looking at 24 month leases.

Don’t think it’ll happen but reach out to @IAC

Probably could happen. Reach out to @Clutch

2 Likes

I need some help, wife is looking to lease preferable a Plug in Hybrid but will do full EV as well, Bolt is a no, Kona is a no, wife liked Hyundai Santa Fe Plug In, but she really has eyes on the Kia Niro PHEV and EV Wave Model.

We got numbers for the Kia Niro EV wave but it seemed a bit much, ~$580 for 36 month lease. MSRP was $45,285

We are trying for zero down, hit me with some good ones. zip code is 92557

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto or @Clutch or @Omegaautogroup
Might have something cheaper, i assume thats 560 with 0 drive off?

That’s correct.

Hey all.

I’m looking for CT4-V Blackwing base - 65K MSRP
36/10 $2500 DAS
Portland OR (97068)
Credit 770

Looking to spend $700/Month or less for a high performance sedan or mid size suv with a min down payment so I’m open for suggestions.
I know it’s a stretch. Thanks

You are in Oregon (no tax) I would buy it instead of leasing it the gm money factor is like 10%?

1 Like

Got it. Not sure about the MF. I need to do more research. Is there a broker you can recommend

Just checked the MF it’s 7% I would buy it vs lease it, I’m sure the broker would probably tell you the same thing
No tax and no acquisition fee….

Closest one would probably be @Clutch