Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

May not be over 1k, the features you mentioned (lane assist/blindspot/bench) are often found in base models now so it would depend on if your adding packaged.

I sent z0lt3c a message about the Expedition Max. Let’s see where pricing will be.

1 Like

He just said: “It’s to [sic] expensive. Need cheaper leftover 22.” It’s over 20% off…

1 Like

I’ve given up on the Alfa Romeo dream for now as dealers here in Seattle are insane on their pricing and don’t seem to want to budge at all.

Considering BMW m550i, 540i, or x3 m40i now. Anyone able to do a deal in the Seattle area?

Would prefer leasing, but open to financing for the right deal.

1 Like

@Clutch and @IAC

Little Dog Dreaming GIF by Harley's Dream

1 Like

Ha, I love the Stelvio but it is so insanely overpriced here in Seattle. Dealers here want $1k a month lease on a $56k MSRP car - after 5k down!

Could assist with a 540

I still have some 540s available. You’d have to pay for shipping or courtesy delivery at a dealership closer to you, but I’m doing 8% off a 540ix.

Hi guys. I am looking for leasing a BMW X7 40i M package. Is there any good deal or should I lease other? Good discount on X7 now?

1 Like

Check out @Clutch @IAC or @Ashleigh

Thanks, but the most I can do is 2%. I think I have maybe one X7 available. They have been impossible to keep on the lot.

@Jrouleau426 is your contact for that

8% off lets go!

I’m looking for lease of Bmw 530ix/i4 or Mercedes Benz eqs. Living in WA. Have new grad and corporate fleet.

If you can find some, post it! The Transits here are all 6 months pre orders.

1 Like

Any brokers here able to get discounts on Ford Transits 2500? I’m in Mass.

I’m looking to lease X5, X7 or 540i / 530i Sedan. Color may be Black or Dravit Grey or Blue, interior Cognac or Silverstone. Ready to get ASAP. Please contact if anyone can help.

In Norcal. looking for a any good lease deal for a medium sedan , cross over or SUV ASAP. Will monitor the forum.

Where are you located? That’s a big difference in cars and pricing. I’m doing 10% off 530ix with base MF though.