Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi,
can someone please guide me which brokers do Merc EQS SUV lease hacks?

Zip 07601 NJ

Dear LH fellows,
Can someone tell me which brokers deal with EQS SUV?
Zip 07601 NJ
Thank you so much

Better be prepared to put a 4 figure bounty on it, not the hardest hack just time consuming if you’re established and have many other clients to serve simultaneously.

Yea we can talk about the bounty fee :slight_smile:
Do you want to be the hunter? DM me if interested please

1 Like

Looking for a Benz eqs suv 4matic in NC
24 months - 10k , 10 MSD, 0 down, monthly under $700.

Hi looking for bmw 7 series x drive loaner 22 for lease or 5 series mercedes 4matic. Coming out of bmw 7 series. New york this is for my dad,thank you

Check with @Ashleigh or @IAC

1 Like

Looking for an electric suv, haven’t had any luck on the EqS.

Check these out. Is electric a must?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/hyundai-genesis-ca-kona-ev-3k-das-349-tax-36-10k-ez-auto-group/240976/108

Check @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Looking Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE with 20% off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: NJ

@Jay1jacob Hi! I have an M760ix at over 20% off. What is he looking to spend each month? If the budget is on the lower range, I have 10% off all 530s.

1 Like

Fixed it before you replied. :stuck_out_tongue: But, thank you!

1 Like

Hey can anyone point me in the right direction or message me if you can help?

Located in New York.

Looking for any of the 3. Chevy Suburban, GMC Yukon XL or Ford Expedition Max. Base model. Needs to be 4wd, safety features like lane keep assist and blind spot detection and maybe bench front seat but that’s not a deal breaker on the last 2 options.

Whichever is cheapest least with least money out of pocket. Cheapest I’ve seen is building a Suburban on the website is around is high $800’s per month on $62k Suburban.

Thanks guys

All three will come with disgusting numbers. Would a pathfinder work?

Is this for uber black suv?

I have an Explorer now. Want larger

you want to lease or finance?

Looking to lease

@z0lt3c I believe explained how to use ford x-plan for a discount on ford/Lincoln’s. Can’t find his post, maybe he can help.

You might be better off financing one of these than leasing. Last time I was looking at these similar cars (3 months ago), leasing just didn’t work

Even putting down like $10k I’d be well over $1k a month. That’s way out of my budget.

I’ll send a message. Thank you.