Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Anyone have connections on getting a GLS 450 in IL? Please DM me, thanks!

Hi,
I’m looking to lease a Volvo S60 recharge. I’d appreciate any lead.
Regards,

I’m trying to see what the best way to find a broker in my area/state is. I know there is the marketplace but nobody has posted in the midwest group (is Ohio really midwest?) for a while now. I’m mostly interested in leasing a Ford Explorer or a Dodge Durango but may also look into the GCL since it seems to lease pretty well.

Should I just do a Google search or is there somewhere here I can post that I’m looking for a broker for x/y/z?

Thanks!

Check with @Clutch or @AutoCompanion .

How far out of ohio are you willing to travel?

3 Likes

@Brandon_Shega we have some great rebates and discounts on Grand Cherokee L’s right now.

Can text us or submit a form

2 Likes

Eh, not very far. My wife would have to drive one of the ways there by herself and she is not very comfortable at all.

I don’t know why but when I read the topic title, I clicked expecting a punchline in the body :laughing:

3 Likes

Check with the above broker then.

Don’t rule out out of state/shipping before you check the deal. If your local dealers don’t deal, a broker isn’t using them either.

2 Likes

Do you have any in stock deals currently? I get nervous about ordering knowing that incentives can/will change before it gets here. My wife is very strict on budget and I’d hate to order something that falls within it and then when it arrives it’s over budget because things changed, as stupid as it sounds.

1 Like

Not many do ford bc basically they suck to work with if they will at all. @Clutch is your Durango guy. Hit me up if you want Toyota or Kia

I mean, I’ve always wanted a telluride but I’m not paying over MSRP for one.

How much are you looking to pay monthly?

Hoping to be around $700-750 per month.

I’m in Ohio also, but I got my current vehicle in Virginia (put the deal together over email / phone).

It was a short hop from CMH-DCA, and then an Uber ride to the dealer.

It was fun to drive the new car back.

Or you can always have something delivered to you if the deal makes sense.

Geography is a self-imposed constraint. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ask for the Odyssey guy’s broker?

My brother has used these guys in the past, can’t vouch for them personally, though.

https://www.plazaleasingmidwest.com/

If you could get a telluride for 750 you should run there. :joy:

1 Like

Talk to the Kia dealer in Muncie Indiana… think Lucas is the internet sales guy.

I have no idea why you’d pay $750 for an Explorer, GCL or Durango lease. That’s $27,000 over 36 months! How much equity would you have in a financed Telluride instead?

2 Likes