Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Any reason for not suggesting Ioniq 5 or Ioniq 6 too?

That’s why “etc” exists

Not at $136/month though

@aronchi is a NJ guy

Out of stock

Thought he was out of stock too. National days supply is at 30 days on these… mostly limiteds left.

1 Like

The EV6 is also leasing pretty cheaply (Not as much as an Ariya) and it’s nicer than the I5.

What are they at?

If you can find one at that price, great.

But otherwise don’t compare the next best thing to something that no longer exists.

GL

1 Like

Well what’s the next best thing?

That question is what keeps us regulars coming back with regularity.

But right now probably an Ioniq, Ariya or EV6 but at $150 or so more a month than the best Bz4x deals.

But there’s also the Solterra which has a lesser trim than the XLE and lesser incentives. Dealers were knocking 6k off these last year before incentives and they have 5k of dealer cash this month. But the bz4x hysteria meant nobody was shopping them Subaru just slashed the cost of leasing a 2023 Solterra by 40% | Electrek

Ideally you find a 23 to hack but 24s also have dealer cash.https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2024-subaru-solterra-has-a-5-000-hidden-discount#:~:text=Through%20April%2030th%2C%20all%202024,by%20dealers%20as%20additional%20profit.

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits(if any) should I be looking for on a 2024 Integra a-spec, 36/10k, zip code 11003? Brokers are welcome to reach out as well with a deal.

Thank you

Welcome to LH from youtube.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t have a more personalized post I just wanna see some numbers

theyre posted on www.aronchi.us

1 Like

Best price I got from a dealer on a 70k MSRP 2024 Macan new was $1k a month - only first month and DMV due at signing. 36 months/7500 miles. Can anyone do better? Seeing loaners here go for more than that. DM me if any broker can beat it.

On a base, @AutoCompanion appears lower. I’m sure @wam22 would also be able to compete.

1 Like

Sounds like a blowout deal. They should take it.

1 Like

Looking to get out of my '23 X5 BMW Select arrangement and into a new 540xi or new X5, in Georgia, no BS (getting a lot from the local Atlanta dealers). 12k a year 36/39 mo is what I am targeting. Willing to do a fly and drive arrangement for the right deal. Thanks!