Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Ariya and BZ4x should be much better deals than ID4.

1 Like

@aronchi may have Bz4x for NY/NJ still.

Is that determined by registration or dealer location?
How can I check if my zip code is eligible for that discount?

Based on zip.

My 2020 Acura MDX lease is expiring in June in New Jersey and I am looking for (hopefully good) lease deals around me (Nj, NY, Philly etc - also open to shipping!)

I am generally not brand specific so looking for any good 3-row SUV models that are either comparable to the MDX in size. Some example models I looked into were Q7, Atlas, Grand Highlander, Lexus TX, etc.

I know the current money factors are a lot higher than 3 years ago so I am not expecting as good of deals as I saw back then but still want to find best available deals.

I am definitely open to loaners with some miles.

If you have any thoughts or leads, please let me know!

Looking to lease a 2024 bz4x fwd or awd (preferable in white) in Florida. As you all know, Florida incentives from SETF are not even close to as aggressive than other states with TFS financing.

I tried calling a few out northeast dealers to ship and they will not ship our secure me a vehicle.

Are there any Toyota dealers in the northeast who will ship to Florida and honor the lease incentives? Thanks in advance for your help!

In search of a bz4x in nj to lease, Anyone got any?

Don’t forget alternatives such as the Ariya or EV6 etc.

1 Like

This is something that we can agree on. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Any reason for not suggesting Ioniq 5 or Ioniq 6 too?

That’s why “etc” exists

1 Like

Not at $136/month though

@aronchi is a NJ guy

Out of stock

Thought he was out of stock too. National days supply is at 30 days on these… mostly limiteds left.

1 Like

The EV6 is also leasing pretty cheaply (Not as much as an Ariya) and it’s nicer than the I5.

What are they at?

If you can find one at that price, great.

But otherwise don’t compare the next best thing to something that no longer exists.

GL

1 Like

Well what’s the next best thing?