Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Just out of curiosity - may I ask what you would consider an “awesome deal?”

(I’ve been surveying the hard top and can’t get the monthly under $1100.)

I don’t understand dealers logic when they enforce such rules, I’m pretty sure their inventory is overflowing

Looking for an A5/C class/4 series loaner. Color doesn’t much matter as much as lower payment.

Have AMEX/Costco/Sam’s, bmw/mercedes loyalty if needed.

Hope someone gets this brass hat. Tired of seeing only lot rotted EV’s get leased. No previous owner!

https://www.bobbyrahalmotorcar.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-AMG+E+53-Wexford-f231fe130a0e084d62ef4da6468cbca4.htm

2 Likes

Hackrs! Is there anyone here that deals with Genesis? Looking for someone to assist with the new 2024 Genesis G90.

bet you could get a BMW 760 for cheaper though

Any broker can handle lease program at BMW glendale CA loaner car. Please contact me.

Looking for a broker in Oregon for an ID.4, Ioniq5 or Ariya lease. Pls contact me if interested.

1 Like

Looking for a deal on a MINI Cooper SE (Electric) in New York.

Interested in leasing a Hybrid Pacifica or XC90 or something similar in Michigan.

Looking for a broker in Norcal (or Cal) to lease an EQS SUV 580 - 7 seater. Pl contact me if interested

Don’t forget there are dealers too. Click on Marketplace for California

1 Like

Still wanted: Ioniq 5 deal so many others have been able to get, except for me. :frowning:

24/12 SEL RWD up to $6500 one-pay
24/12 Limited RWD up to $8000 one-pay

Northern California

Afternoon All,

Looking to lease a mid-size suz 10k 18/36 months not to concerned with the lenght. I like the pathfinder trying to keep the payment around 500$. Important options to me would be sunroof and hitch.

Any suggestions?

Are you in the Northeast? Our Pathfinder deal should fit the bill, we may also be able to service in CA a similar deal.

-Matt

Looking for an XC90 T8 Plus or B6 Plus in Seattle area. Local dealers aren’t known for providing much discount but please let me know if you’ve had good luck in the area. Are there brokers that serve WA?

I saw one thread for WA but has anyone else recently leased an XC90 that can provide the pre incentive discount you got?

look for a 13-18% discount pre incentive for unicorn status

If that’s unicorn, what would be a normal discount?

9-11% would be a good deal
4-8 would be average

1 Like

This guy is doing 15% off and buyrate
Keith
Khogan@eagny.com

3 Likes