Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’ve been in the industry for 15 years. Can someone please translate this to english for me?

1 Like

This :point_down:

Maybe you can get half your money back since you only used half the miles.
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I was actually waiting for the Leasehackr traditional sarcasm but yeah no one was planing on miles refund just a tip for current offers

and I am leasing cars for 15 years so?!
Yesterday a local Acura dealer offered me to roll over my miles and get into a new MDX so I didn’t made it up.

Not extension. Equity. The difference between the balance owed and what you could sell it for.

What’s the highest bid from here?

$10k over Northeast dealer to order. Are you interested?

Anyone nearer to AZ that can do a 2024 Infiniti QX60 Luxe deal like the ones multiple NE brokers have posted?

36/10, around $430 with MSDs/Conquest/Loyalty

Don’t mind traveling a state or so away to pick up in person.

The NE ones has $2500 in Rebates, West side doesn’t get that.

1 Like

Ah, well that mucks it all up! Guess this one is off my list for this month anyway. Thanks for the info.

Mornin’!
Looking for an Ioniq 6 LTD AWD (leftover 2023 or 2024, it’s the same car but whatever gets the deal done?)
Inceptions DAS under $450/mo 36/12 - or more miles as I blew right past my allowance last time. Red or White/gray seats are my color preferences
I’m in MA

@Bostoncarconcierge might be able to help on the ioniq6 in MA

2 Likes

All pricing changes on ‘Monday?’ so you better hurry

Looking for the following! Please contact if you have a lead!

• Make/Model: 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport OR Limited
  • Config/Options: No third row seating
  • Color: Midnight Metallic Black (somewhat flexible)
  • Lease Term: any 12k at 36 months
  • Credit Score: 790+
  • Qualifications: Military, Conquest
  • Preferred Contact: PM or reply to this thread

Looking for GLE 53 AMG 2024, lease for $1000.00 nothing down, 12k mileage a year, White with red interior, preferably near NJ or NY but willing to travel for a good deal.

Wouldn’t that take like a $25k discount? I suspect you’re so far outside the realms of reality there that you’re never going to get anything remotely near that.

5 Likes

That’s probably what a 350 goes for, TBH.

1 Like

Since we’re not dealing with reality… How many Insta models do you want to come with the car? You only need 25% off to get $1,000 pre-tax monthlies.

But if you have any chance, here’s a demo/loaner in Washington state. Lynnwood hardly ever does deals though.

https://www.mblynnwood.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2024-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-24bd0c4f0a0e0a931dba26b99124f89f.htm

2 Likes

Are there any deals out there on Kia Carnivals?

My family ideally needs a minivan and I finally convinced my wife to at least give the Carnival a try because it looks more like an SUV. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to really be any cheaper than a mid-trim Pathfinder, Pilot, or CX-90, at least when it comes to leasing. Purchasing is out of the question because we just can’t afford $5k down along with $600+ per month.

By the same token can you afford to leave $15,000+ on the table (6yr financing vs 2 consecutive leases)?