Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

That just shows that you are very inexperienced with leases, but continue to give bad advise.

Appreciate the kind words :kiss:

Why don’t you show me a lease in today’s market 0 DAS under 600 a month for a Q5 or MDX or a Porsche

Who said those deals were possible?

1 Like

Then what deals are possible( audi bmw Mercedes Porsche ) . Unless you have interest in leasing a Nissan Leaf

Even id like to learn from a professional like you on how I can sign a 0 DAS dealing today. I would legit buy the car if you tell me

Go search yourself.

:man_facepalming: Almost all lease deals can be structured for $0 DAS.

Ja Rule Yes GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Any Mini lease deals in the North East? I am particularly looking in the tri-state area. Mini 4DR hardtop

Unfortunately, Chevy brand does not exist in the Marketplace.
Does anyone know a good dealer or broker for that brand?
Appreciate any contact info.

Thank You

Not seeing much in the marketplace on here these days…In socal Looking to order a X5 45e, or find an XC90 T8 with a trailer hitch.

Looking for a MINI Cooper or Cooper S 2-door. 36 mo. 10K mi a year in the Southern California area.

Hello! Currently leasing a 2019 GLC 350e @$470/ month. Know I’m not going to get a deal like that in this market, so looking for suggestions regarding best options. Want mid-size luxury SUV, 36 month, 12k/ year. Anything I can get for around $600/ month? Thank you!

Just curious if anyone has come across a dealership in the Northeast that is offering Mach E’s at or close to MSRP?

Every single dealer I’ve called has been at least $5k over MSRP, and one was at $7k. Obviously that’s a starting point to work down from, but these cars seem like they’re moving fast.

Plus they hardly have any premiums or GT’s. A ton of Selects are available but that’s not a preference.

I was trying to see if there were any vendors to work with for when I move but I see it’s pretty limited. I have been cramming information as I never have leased and was hoping to use services to make sure I dont eff up or miss anything.

I am looking to lease a Kia K5, open to suggestions for alternative vehicles that would be good for a family of 4. Trying to keep the monthly 350 or below. Plan is eventually get the Kia Carnival once we get more settled. The K5 would then become my commuter.

Trying to convince when in Texas to get a pickup lol, but she was like naaaaaw.

Try a Honda Accord. Don’t know if they lease under 350 ( probably do unless they are being marked up). It has more space as well

I am considering getting rid of my Lexus for a Dodge Ram 1500. I get supplier pricing with my employer which is I think 1% under invoice but no dealers are willing to honor this. Any advice?

Thanks

Had a bad experience with a Honda. Kia’s got a better warranty and are being listed as more reliable than the big 3 Japanese brands.

I guess the real thing is I am looking for a broker since I still have no clue on leasing. The only one posting here for Texas and DFW deals only with Toyotas.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5