Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I could do a full clean up on LH. Revamping these “wannabe key board tough guys” instead of helping the community. Another one jay3, a super supporter to break chops on LH to make themselves feel good through a computer screen.

Jeisenec it just “occurred to me” as well that you saw my original message and decided to ignore it the first time so evidently as a “trusted hackr emeritus” I thought it was a standard to reply to messages with just high honor.

I’ve come here for information on a lease and the bashing is over the top on LH. These are the guys that feel they have authority because they have a fancy title after a donation to LH. That’s what gives this community a poor name.

I thank everyone else for the kindness and guidance, not making these unwanted guest determine why we’re all here to get great deals on a lease.

1 Like

Dang…I’ve been missing out today…

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

1 Like

Telling you that you missed out on an opportunity from 2 weeks ago is far from “bashing” or “breaking chops”. Sounds like you expect shit to be handed to you on a silver platter and anyone who tells you to put a little effort into it is a keyboard warrior

1 Like

This will go to a “landfill” shortly and inspire another round of memes in the Lounge, but my observation is that a lot of forums degrade as a result of few vocal ‘regulars’ who guard the public discussion arena as cats guard their territory and will fight to death to expel anyone who is not a member of the ‘cat pride’.

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done. As any other public forum, it’s privately owned and as such whoever owns it (or has controlling power) can do as they please. They can promote destructive characters and penalize those who offer genuine advises or share unorthodox, unapproved by grand pubahs thoughts.

At the end of the day, this forum is only as profitable as it is able to attract deal seekers. Brokers depend on the traffic generated, and the site itself benefits from brokers. So, while I am not sure if the way some mods abuse their power is the way to maximize the profit (may be it is, who knows), but I would assume the unchecked rudeness and bombastic denigrating of ‘outsiders’ as children in the kindergarten will eventually push constructive posters out of here (with or without mods banning them), and with fewer genuine conversations and so many “oh, you damn stupid idiot newbie, what the fluke you know about so and so to open your moth, shut the duck up” , the traffic will die and so will the business. You can notice how a lot of newbies post their questions and then disappear, not willing to take any abuse from the ‘insiders’.

1 Like

That was a great response if you wanted to make absolutely no sense. Sorry your “but hurt” after a ridiculous comment you gave to the community meanwhile LH is for helping not hindering. FYI I didn’t come for a hand out or anything to a silver platter effect. Enjoy your evening bud. I’ll keep in touch with the real community on LH. Thanks!

1 Like

As ridiculous as this comment from March of 2021??? Noooo, it can’t be.

Sounds like the butthurt one here is the one whining about no one offering him an SL55 deal, even though a broker had a great one 2 weeks ago that you missed out on. It’s too bad no one on this thread has an SL tree in their yard so that they can grab one for you.

No?

Oh right. You’re just looking for help but also complaining about those who are helping you by telling you to reach out to brokers.

Sounds like that’s working out great for you! Well, I’ll do what others are seemingly doing to you as well and ignore you going forward. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes you hit the nail on the head. A lot of brokers use this site for their own benefit and this nonsense prohibits them from making money for themselves and most importantly their families. I run a business and agreed I’d never consider speaking to a peer this way. This guys really funny tonight and entertaining. You amuse me my friend, good luck to you as well!

Eric you spoke like a gentleman and explained it a lot better than I could. I wish I could buy you a drink so we could collaborate. Thanks for the help again!

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m looking to lease either a Mach-E or an ID.4. I’d prefer the Mach-E, but I’d also be happy with the ID.4 if it made more financial sense. I’m in Southern California and would love to work with a lease broker if anyone has a connection to one or both of these.

Anyone have any personal experience or tips on as far as signing one and also driving one for a year or more?

Anyone have dealer contact for a Sarge Green HA 4xe with green interior at discount and buy rate?

You’re giving up on your EQS???

Na. I have order with gupton but I don’t think I’m ever going to get it with strike. RV keeps dropping

Seeing a lot of EQE SUV lease deals for 7500 miles.

Anyone offer a base model EQE350 in SoCal (92653) for 12,000 miles, 24 or 36 months? Thanks.

Cheaper to pay for the .25/mi for overage that’s why brokers recommend 7500 miles lease.

Open to a Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon diesel fully loaded near Ohio.

I’m looking for an Audi SQ5 Premium Plus near socal. Haven’t seen many posted lately.

Give @Samaudibh a good oldfashioned phone call.

De Niro Film GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

Looking to Lease to then convert to Purchase on a
2024 Volvo XC60 Recharge Ultimate w/
Climate Pro Package
Air Suspension
Tow Pkge
opt B&W sound
Interior Blond
Colors:
Silver
Thunder Grey
Denim

Can pick up ASAP or put a deposit down would like to delivery before 7500 rebate expires.

@Benedetto is your guy

2 Likes