Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi, looking for a So Cal (92653) 24 or 36mo/12miles lease on a VW ID.4 Pro or Pro S RWD. Standard drive offs ($2000 or so) is fine. Thanks!

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto can help you

1 Like

Looking for a deal on the BMW IX 50. Base + some packages like driver assist, premium, air suspension, but not picky if the deal doesn’t have it as the base already has a lot of options. I’m in NJ, no sales tax, looking for 7.5-10k miles 24-36 month lease. No or little down in the $800-900 range all in. Looking to pull the trigger before the crazy incentives go away.

Hey, comparing deals between Audi etron Q4 and VW ID4. Any offers in 92653 (socal) for a etron Q4 premium or premium plus for 24 or 36 months with 12,000 miles? Standard inceptions fine. Thanks!

1 Like

Would I be able to lease a Porsche Panamera base model for around 1 grand per month? Thanks!

I don’t think so.

There’s a Panamera 4 listed here for reference:

Anyone knows if chrysler passes on the $7500 fed credit for pacifica plugin hybrid lease?
I am planning to buy a minivan and chrysler seems to have 0% for 72 months for limited trim on the pacifica hybrid. Searching for one around ~$45k. Appreciate any leads if possible.

Looking for a deal on a 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe base (Wicker Beige interior if possible) that is available or ships to WA state.

3 yr/10,000 mi

Looking to get in the $550-600 range with only 1st month payment DAS if possible. Ready to buy ASAP.

I’m doing 11% off these with base MF. Fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire to get a quote. Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for a 24 Wrangler Sahara 4xe that’s in stock, can’t wait 3-4 months for order. Thanks

Hello , can you please help in locating a lease deal on a q4-etron , I’ve seen a few great deals on this site.
I’m located in New York. I need to give my q5 in asap and I need to find a new lease quickly.
Thank you for the help!

Click on Marketplace and filter for NY.

1 Like

Form sent yesterday. Waiting to hear what you have available

1 Like

Hello , can you please help locating a lease deal for volvo xc90 I’ve seen a few great deals on this site.
I’m located in MIAMI. II need to find a new lease quickly.
Thank you for the help!

If you need it done quickly you better go through a broker.

Which trim? Do you qualify for A Plan or loyalty? Do you know the MF and RV based on the length of lease you desire? These are some of the baseline facts you should consider before making a determination what would be a “deal” for you.

go 24 months look for 10-12% off

1 Like

You and me both brother

Looking for a 2023 audi e-tron GT 12 or 24month lease in socal for under $800? Any dealer or broker suggestions?

Looking to buy a 2023 Ford Expedition XLT or Limited in CA. Are there any recommended brokers to work with? Thanks.