Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Jeep GCs should be very attainable under thise numbers. Did you look in the marketplace?

A $900 GC would be right up there with the $900 Pilot.

Before someone says “it’s loaded” yeah that’s what Pilot man said too.

Lol maybe it’s best just to grab a GC limited

it is, the jeep value proposition starts to lose steam passed the limited trim

2 Likes

GC 4xe at $500 ish is probably the best value among GCs.

2 Likes

Background: I have a deposit on a Cadillac Lyric Sport 1. Current deal is $660, 24mo/10k, $2,500 Total DAS, includes NY Tax in lease price. I think this is a solid deal on a $67,000 car.

Since it does not come in until later in October, I have been scouring the market for other EV opportunities. iX, Q8 etron are really the only two I see. Gas wise, Macan demos aren’t the worst, love the GV80 but the price is wild, and seeing what else is out there. All have been tough to make deals, but I see room…

Looking for thoughts/opinions or maybe new options. Must stay under $800mo, preferably under $700 with no more than $2.5k total out of pocket in NY (so that must include taxes). Am I missing any sweet SUV options?

Q4 Etron? Or EQE?

He ended up taking that dealer into

668/month incl taxes, $2500 down on a BMW X3 with a 56K MSRP feat prem pkg. harmon kardon sound/.etc.

Looking for a broker that works in TX, 75166, that can help facilitate a GC 4xe deal for me, everyone is saying upper 7’s want to score something in the 5’s or low 6’s.

FYI, you’ll need to account for Texas’ punitive tax on leases when comparing against deals in other states.

For example 6.25% of 65k is $4,000+

If a 24m lease is the best term on the vehicle then that’s ~$170 just in tax every month or more depending on the MF.

3 Likes

I’m now looking for a new Toyota Corolla Cross LE for our spoiled teenage daughter, hopefully at/below MSRP and without the usual dealer shenanigans. We’re in GA, but will travel (or arrange transport) for the right deal. Cash purchase, no trade-in. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Live in DFW and I am tired of playing negotiation with local dealers on a lease. I currently have a car, so I am in no rush.

Want to do a custom BMW iX 50. Anyone here can get me a 3yr 15k-miles/yr lease with the going base rate for MF, MSRP % and rebates off? Also does the dealer need to be in-state. I see posts about shipping the car nationwide – how does that work?

@IAC, yo brethren

Not necessarily but Texas has unusual taxes on leases and it complicate things to where out of state dealers might not want to deal with it

Needs to be in state for lender tax credits.

@bmwxo sent you a DM

Not sure where the hidden costs lie as the lease calculator shows something diff, but its about as good as you can find in the So Cal area, if you are looking for a Grand Cherokee 4XE Base. $12,500 rebates and money factor 0.00277 for 27 mos. Prob $570 ish with 10K miles

1 Like

Hi, any broker has a CX-90 Premium Plus PHEV in PA to offer 6% below MSRP today? I’d be willing to pay 14,500 for a one pay lease for 24 months/12mi in zip 19122.
I don’t qualify for loyalty.
Also, I have a Lincoln Corsair 2020 Reserve 2.3 leased with 6 months remaining in the contract to trade-in.
Thanks

Are there any brokers in Illinois who work on Audi deals? Looking for a Q5, south suburbs of Chicago so no city tax to deal with on leases.

Looking for GC 4XE in California. Base or 30th Anniversary model preferred.

If anyone can help, I’m all ears

Looking for a 2023 330i in NYC. I’m looking for a black-on-black build (Shadowline is a must; potentially open to other colors depending on the spec sheet). Open to both MSDs + loaners. Thanks in advance!