Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

12K? sign and drive? Under 300?

Build a time machine, set it to summer 2020 and you should be all good!

SQ5 will definitely be the cheaper of the two.

I’ve been on and off leasehackr for a while, which helped very much so in the past.

I’m interested in a 2022-2023 Mercedes Benz SL 55.

-Lease (whatever the best term is)
-Registering in NY
-Have conquest if that helps

I’d appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!

Know someone that is looking for a BMW X3 in SoCal, located in Los Angeles.

Is he okay going to NorCal or shipping one down for about $450?

1 Like

anybody here does range rover deals? I’m looking to lease. Here in NYC

I’ve searched all the mainstream car marketplaces that I know of for a specific car I want to buy.

While I’ve searched nationwide, I haven’t found a vehicle for sale that matches my specific criteria- which I’ll mention below. Is there a way to hire someone to find a vehicle for me? What I want may not be available right now, which is fine, but wondering if there are any other tires I can kick?

What I’m looking for (I posted about this a few weeks ago):

2011-2012 MB R350 bluetech with under 75,000ish miles, and great service records. The lower miles seems to be the sticking point. I spoke with the garage that services my German vehicles, and they had some suggestions in addition to what members on this site recommended. I’d expect to do some work on any R350 I buy, but they suggested starting with a lower mile vehicle with great service record will help reduce the risk.

Thanks for the continued help!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d829&zip=90210#

PM me for my Venmo account.

Edit: The url didn’t save the filters, so keep the payment. Just modify the filter. 3 are available nationwide.

1 Like

How much are you willing to pay a broker for this? My guess is you’d have to offer some type of retainer in addition to the fee.

Fees have ranged from the $200s (new high volume mass market cars), to $1k for high end makes/models. Is this fee worth it for an old used car?

I think you may have better luck searching yourself… like in BaT or similar places.

Edit: :joy: I stand corrected

1 Like

I’m not seeing a vehicle that matches my criteria

Missed the Bluetec portion. None currently available, but just save the search and the website will email you when/if one pops up.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve done that with cars and autotrader. Does cargurus aggregate more vehicles than those sites? I’ll save the search regardless

This may sound ridiculous, but I would be willing to pay in that higher range to find the right car. Any idea where to start?

Have you searched the “classifieds” section in the various MB Forums? It may also be worth posting a wanted ad in said forums. I’d also do a nationwide search on FB Marketplace and CL. While the odds are low, it’s a good thing a search only takes a couple of minutes.

1 Like

Haven’t tried any of those, and will do so. Thank you

That’s like 6k miles per year. It’s a minivan, not a garage queen. And if anyone bought the diesel specifically they most likely bought it because they wanted it for road-trips.

You need to adjust your expectations or just choose a different vehicle.

The point of my post was to see if there is a broker-like service to find specific used cars

Looking to lease a 2023 Audi S7 or 2024 BMW 2024x5 (readily available msrp should be around $80k marker) or 2023 Q8 prestige or 2022+ BMW 7series (readily available). Either of those vehicles work for me. I can do $5k-$10k down. 36 months; 12,000 miles per year lease.

I like seeing you as trusted more than as a supporter lol

try AutoTempest it aggregates a lot of the websites including FB marketplace

Redirecting... 100k miles

Redirecting... 120k miles

Redirecting... 129k miles

Redirecting... 132k miles

Redirecting... 130k miles

Redirecting... 113k miles

some of these were listed a while ago but I only checked 3 regions of FB Northeast Southeast and Midwest. Cant find any with less miles than 100k for now

1 Like