Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

That’s gonna be tough

Are these even readily available? Some brokers have waitlist :thinking:

I’d have to check out the build but it isn’t super far off what I’ve been seeing.

1 Like

I am in MN and looking for a lease on a 3 row SUV,
I currently have a 2020 Pallisade limited lease for $655. The buyout on it is 31K, and due to its low mileage (22K), it’s worth a lot more than that (40’s). I am wondering if anyone can help me navigate this EQS (SUV) deal or if there are any other great deals out there on the X7 or other SUVs.

Trying to keep my payments as low as possible obviously and seeing if I can use the equity in my lease for the down, tax etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated

See what @IAC can get for you on the x7

Thanks I reached out to him; anyone know when the GC L 4xe will be available? That could also be an option. I’m looking to make a move here in the next week or two from the Palisade.

It’s your lucky day.

Located in the DMV and interested in leasing a Honda Pilot. Interested in 12K/36 months.

Try @AutoCompanion he might have some

2 Likes

I’ve reached out directly. They’re not currently doing Honda deals

FYI Honda’s lease programs are pretty awful. And paying either MD or VA’s punitive tax on leases on top of a bloated lease payment is insane.

1 Like

Gotcha. Not that it probably matters, but I’m a Florida resident so wouldn’t be paying taxes here

1 Like

Try to get it out of state or you will be paying the 1000 doc fee.

1 Like

Looking for a SQ5 prem plus lease preferably in Daytona. Based in NorCal.

I’m looking to buy a lease for 2023 GC Limited Overland or Summit
12K DAS 3k in NJ

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Can anyone recommend a Jeep dealer near Central Pa that has a decent reputation. I have tried 2 brokers and they are very slow to respond if at all. Im looking to lease a Base with luxury package 2 for a MSRP around 62400. Thanks for the help

Looking for any luxury sedan or SUV, around 500$ per month with 0 down.

BMW 330i, X3, Audi A4, Q5 etc should all work. Jeep GC 4xe is also good.

Ideally want something that I can take it off the lot. But can wait too.

10-12k miles / 36 months would be ideal but flexible on the length and miles of lease. Located in Atlanta, can come pick it up if not more than 1 day drive (700 miles?)

A4 sounds doable with the right discount but you may have to do inceptions at sign.

You can get close on a cheap A5 SB with MSD’s:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/insight-auto-audi-call-text-516-416-5481-9-off-a5-sportback-8-off-most-other-audi/474898/8?u=iac_scott

2 Likes

Hello

I’m looking for an Audi E-Tron GT

• Premium Plus
  • either kamara grey metallic or Acari blue metallic
  • black interior preferably
  • I would really like the led interior lighting plus but it’s no a big deal if it’s not available.
  • 10,000 miles or more (Whichever is a better deal)
  • I don’t mind multiple security deposits if it’s cheaper
  • no Audi loyalty unfortunately
  • I have an Amex platinum which may have a rebate ?
  • I am ready to sign today. I can also wait a bit if you’d like

Let me know!

Thanks for your help