Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

you are more than welcome to have them . just can’t be hacked

1 Like

I have a few CR-V Hybrid Sports under MSRP, but in Florida only.

Not sure where you are located @mattin916

I’ll call you tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I believe I have a cross xse hybrid left in white at msrp. Maybe an se also

1 Like

Looking to lease a 2023 BMW M340i at around $63k MSRP. Looking for a monthly payment of $950 with zero down, zero drive off, and max MSDs. No loyalty and tier 1 credit. Located in FL but willing to ship from the SE

@IAC this realistic?

That’s gonna be tough

Are these even readily available? Some brokers have waitlist :thinking:

I’d have to check out the build but it isn’t super far off what I’ve been seeing.

1 Like

I am in MN and looking for a lease on a 3 row SUV,
I currently have a 2020 Pallisade limited lease for $655. The buyout on it is 31K, and due to its low mileage (22K), it’s worth a lot more than that (40’s). I am wondering if anyone can help me navigate this EQS (SUV) deal or if there are any other great deals out there on the X7 or other SUVs.

Trying to keep my payments as low as possible obviously and seeing if I can use the equity in my lease for the down, tax etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated

See what @IAC can get for you on the x7

Thanks I reached out to him; anyone know when the GC L 4xe will be available? That could also be an option. I’m looking to make a move here in the next week or two from the Palisade.

It’s your lucky day.

Located in the DMV and interested in leasing a Honda Pilot. Interested in 12K/36 months.

Try @AutoCompanion he might have some

2 Likes

I’ve reached out directly. They’re not currently doing Honda deals

FYI Honda’s lease programs are pretty awful. And paying either MD or VA’s punitive tax on leases on top of a bloated lease payment is insane.

1 Like

Gotcha. Not that it probably matters, but I’m a Florida resident so wouldn’t be paying taxes here

1 Like

Try to get it out of state or you will be paying the 1000 doc fee.

1 Like

Looking for a SQ5 prem plus lease preferably in Daytona. Based in NorCal.