Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’ll suggest to look in the following cars:
Model Y, C40, i4

I ran the numbers for 10k miles in April on the electric cars and had these three vehicles narrowed down at the end. I believe people are getting around a 10% discount pre-incentive on MSRP with another (up to) $12.5k in incentives on C40 these days, making the lease numbers convincing.

You can further run the numbers on Ionic, EV6, ID4, etc to see if anything else makes sense. There aren’t that many EVs so quick to know how each leases for May.

Where are you seeing this $12.5K incentives? When i built the limited one on Volvos site i only came across like $4K incentives and i dont qualify for any of those.

ID4 will be mid-500’s

You’ve been talking about EV6 and EVs in general also.

1 Like

How about a nice Gmc Acadia or Chevy Traverse deal?

Or
https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/deals-and-tips/6/volvo

That is a big down payment. I thought the general rule of thumb was not to do a down payment on a lease.

That is the ‘rule’ but most people put a down because 1) Their Credit Sucks 2) They get a lower monthly payment but forget that Total cost barely changes.

Sometimes people put money down, but always back out the down to get the true monthly.

If you follow the links, there are many C40 deals there. You don’t have to put the large downpayment if you don’t want to. I certainly wouldn’t. You can play with the calculator to get your own deal. The point was to show the incentives and the pre-incentive discount over MSRP.

Looking for either:

WRX Base CVT (preferred)
Mazda 3 Turbo Hatch

I live in Michigan, the car will more than likely have to be shipped unless dealer can deliver. Lease prices on the Subaru seemed a lot better last month, especially on the 48 month lease. Thanks in advance.

@drdvrgs could maybe help out with that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: He even has a delivery guy used by Hackr’s

They all long gone man
The mf went up too

Any car or truck with a 18 to 24 month lease 12k miles under 450 a month possible with just first month das. Not a basic model trim need decent features in Indiana but can pick up anywhere.

Ideas I like Altima sr vc turbo, pro 4x, 4xe, wrx, Mazdas with turbo, really many things.

Hi my dad is looking for a lease in a new x5 he just returned his 7 series. For queens new york 11432
Not picky about colors. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

@IAC_Scott or @nextlevelautobrokers should be able to get you into something quick

1 Like

I PM’d you my cell.

This is a car that’s never had good lease programs so either finance it or forget about it.

Why tf would you want to spend $450/m on an Altima or Frontier?

1 Like

I’m just saying that’s my limit. Also only need a 18 month lease normally that’s only Nissan. Also max trim frontier is nice

Hey there! Are there any brokers on here who are able to help a current Ally bank customer on a lease for GC Summit/Overland deal? i saw some below new May offers on the jeep website.

Located in NJ/Northeast

Have you called your bank to find out your dealer trade/payoff quote? Once you have this information, reach out to brokers.

If you become a super supporter, I believe then you’ll have access to the MMR thread. That’ll give you an idea of how much negative/positive equity you have in the vehicle. Dealers typically offer $3000 below MMR.