Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a SoCal Porsche broker. Interested in a Macan or Cayenne.

Thanks!

Looking for 2023 mb glc 300.

Looking for EV SUV with an outstanding deal, low or none DAS and $400 to $600 monthly.
36 months, 7.5K miles

MUST BE AWD, I’m based in WA, I can driver 2000 miles to pick up.

Models Ordered by preference:

1. Tesla Model Y
  2. Mercedes EQS
  3. Mercedes EQE
  4. Volvo C40
  5. Nissan Ariya
  6. Audi Q4
  7. Mustang Mach-E

Hi all, I’m in Texas and looking for a lease on MDX A-spec or a XC90 B6 - 12k 36m 0 @ signing. Looking to close the deal within two weeks. Thanks for any help or leads.

Hi,

I am looking for 2023 M550ix.

Lease: 36 months / 7500miles
Loyalty - Yes
Must: park assist, executive, shadow pack, and 19inch wheel

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get a new Prius at MSRP? I’m in SoCal. Thanks!

Hello Hackrs,

My current lease on a GMC Sierra Denali is coming to an end in July. My wife and I are looking at options we are well under on mileage we are currently at only 23k on a 2020 truck.

We are wondering if there are any lease “deals” or offerings on a BMW X7. We are currently in FL, and are willing to ship the new vehicle.

We are also open to hire someone to negotiate the agreement as well.

Thanks everyone!

Hey all

Looking to lease a new 4runner 36-42m/10-12k. Currently have a leased 21 Tacoma TRD sport 6MT with some equity, trying to keep payments the same and trade in.

@IAC_Scott or @Ashleigh could probably help.

@Jrouleau426 should be able to help

Hello,

I am looking to lease a car.

Lease: 36 months / 12000 miles
Credit: around 760 on credit karma
Perk: New grad

Preferably I want my payment to be 250-300 with 0 down payment. So after paying TTL and acquisition fee and the first month, I don’t wanna pay anything else to drive off. I am open to anything. If a broker has deales please let me know.

For more luxury brands I am willing to go up to 330-350 with 0 down payments again. Since leases on German brands are usually 36 / 10000 that doesn’t work for me so that leaves me with Acura and Lexus. Maybe acura integra can be had at this price point.

Longo Toyota, not gonna be in stock though, need to wait.

Any leads on a 2022 GC 4xe Base? Closer to SoCal the better. Trying for 10-12% off pre incentive.

I have Nissan Leaf thats very cheap in your region.

Lexus is VERY far off from $300 range, the Lexus ES 350 Base is $500 range through me and everything else is $600+

1 Like

The one you offered me gone?
I want a base but I’m dreaming :joy: the chances are slim

LONG time ago lol, even with a decent markup they sell extremely fast

I want to lease the cheapest pickup truck possible, located in NJ.

what would you guys recommend?

Nissan Frontier. Paging @Clutch and @AutoCompanion

3 Likes

Tacoma can get low on the lower MSRP ones, contact @Jrouleau426

3 Likes

Looking for a well equipped SUV - Located in Iowa. Budget $650 or less. Potentially more for the right deal.