Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Check out @Clutch @IAC or @Ashleigh

Thanks, but the most I can do is 2%. I think I have maybe one X7 available. They have been impossible to keep on the lot.

@Jrouleau426 is your contact for that

8% off lets go!

I’m looking for lease of Bmw 530ix/i4 or Mercedes Benz eqs. Living in WA. Have new grad and corporate fleet.

If you can find some, post it! The Transits here are all 6 months pre orders.

1 Like

Any brokers here able to get discounts on Ford Transits 2500? I’m in Mass.

I’m looking to lease X5, X7 or 540i / 530i Sedan. Color may be Black or Dravit Grey or Blue, interior Cognac or Silverstone. Ready to get ASAP. Please contact if anyone can help.

In Norcal. looking for a any good lease deal for a medium sedan , cross over or SUV ASAP. Will monitor the forum.

Where are you located? That’s a big difference in cars and pricing. I’m doing 10% off 530ix with base MF though.

NY NJ region based on his earlier post

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge Does your dealer sell commercial vans?

Please send me your contact details.

We chatted thanks!

Transit 25-3500s are hard to get and order banks are closed.

1 Like

Thx Mike as always for the quick response!

I’m looking to lease a new build BMW i4 e35 but would need it to be with a dealership in NJ to take advantage of the Charge Up NJ rebate. Build Code EZRH7YTH.

If you can do that please let me know.

Check with @Ashleigh

Thanks. @aranimate already did but wants to get a car from an NJ dealership to get the rebate. I explained that the $2,000 is equivalent to 4% of the MSRP, and NJ dealerships aren’t likely to discount [much] between that and no tax on EVs in NJ.

I’d like to jump on the EQS SUV train, and will jump on any reasonable deal offered 700-800 monthly all in (as in no 5K down etc). In SWFL.

Any good lease deal on a Macan or a Cayenne in California or would accept shipping?
Thank you