Any leads? Appreciate the help.
Looking for an Acura RDX FWD ASPEC (Exterior White/Silver/Grey on Black Seats) - 36m/10k. Zip code 29169. Columbia, SC area, can travel around several hours in any direction.
I need help with a Porsche Macan lease. I want the cheapest available option. My only wishlist is new body (2019+) and black. Open to CPO with miles / demos. Can any broker help me out here?
@leasecompanion PMed you and texted
Looking for a deal on something!
Just sold my Model 3 and need something to hold me over until the Cybertruck becomes readily available.
- Looking around $400 or so a month with nothing out of pocket. 36/12k or even 24/12k
- Must baby. I have a soon to be 1 year old
- If it’s not a Wrangler 4xe ( in stock, not really wanting to wait a couple months to order ) I would like something higher end ( BMW, Audi, Alfa, Acura… )
- Would love it to be within a couple hour drive of Northeast Ohio. Trying to avoid shipping.
Is this too much to ask?
Is this close enough for you?
looking for a bmw 3 series $400 0 due at sighning 10k/12k miles zip 08701 or any car in that class
Check the bmw broker threads and use a broker - if none in region try to get close (eg y% off pre-incentives)
Wrong thread, should be a separate ask the hackrs thread.
wasn’t this capped at 25k?
Also 4.5% pre-incentive adjust for those add ons. That’s garbage. Search X5 and look at comparable deals right now, browse the marketplace and you’ll quickly see the thousands left on the table.
What pre-incentive % discount was this target based on? Its ok to have a target monthly payment, but if its not based on a well-researched pre-incentive % discount normalized for add ons and MF mark ups its more harmful than it is helpful.
I have a dealer giving me almost same MSRP for $66000 after incentives? It was about $10K off on a custom built. Picture attached is for in stock unit
Their inventory was crap and new builds have shortages on parts so I passed.
BMW APR $2500
Buying and not leasing as business expense over 6k lbs SUV IRS section 179. Penfed and Costco member. Built to specs BMW X5 as the wife wanted. Then went to dealership and shared build code. He printed out numbers and asked if we were good with the numbers. He left so wife and I could discuss. Tried to get him down to a number I had in mind. He mentioned it was the best price he could do since it was a sellers market. Also he mentioned they aren’t stacking. They only had like 3 new X5s and its a big time dealership in Houston. Delivery would be 1st week of July. We left and didn’t buy bc I wanted to do more research. $2500 Costco rebate + $500 penfed is what you’ll see below. Wife is a nurse, was hoping for some type of discount be added for that but no dice.
See screenshots. Would love your thoughts. Was thinking about going to another dealership maybe in another city.
Post under Ask
Looking for deal on 21 Sonata limited 12/36 with just first mo. Payment in ohio zip 43219 Thanks for any help.New guy
Hello. I am looking for a lease on a 2021 Honda Civic EX or EXL. She is coming out of another Civic Lease and we are in Ohio. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hello, Looking for White 2021 BMW X3 M40i , With Hud, so prem or ex is fine. No loyalty and no msds. can contact me in PM and i’m Located in OH zip 43026 . Thanks
Looking for Honda CR-V EX-L( lease or purchase) or BMW x3 loaner (lease). Located in Atlanta, GA.
No trade and not eligible for loyalty.
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type:21 X5 40i/45e - build/existing/demo all fine
- Term/Mileage: 36/10k; 60month finance/BMW select
- Region/State: MD, 21076 - shipping are fine if total out of pocket is lower
- Preferred method of contact: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc: college grad (05/2020) and corporate sales
- Looking for a broker in the North NJ area that works with Honda/Toyota.
- I currently have a Honda lease ending 6/30/2021
- I also have loyalty in Toyota from a car financing made in 2012